15.- OWL's With A Little Punch

Y/N's P.O.V:

The group was back together, laughing and alive. Oliver was back with his normal quidditch addiction, a bit bummed that we beat him but he was still as joyful as ever, I had forgiven him but I couldn't shake Alice's actions yet, the wound was still fresh.
I was so focused on the game I had completely forgotten about the whole Harry vs Quirrell aka You-Know-Who. That day I decided to visit him, still unconscious. Madam Pomfrey didn't even try shooing me to the great hall when it became dark, she knew I was too stubborn to leave so instead she handed me a cookie and a cup of tea and sat next to me. "I heard about the Wood situation" I tried gulping a lump in my throat, Madam Pomfrey at this point was my second mother after all the time I had spent there. "I-" "He managed to save me the trouble of bandaging you up, remind me to thank him" I chuckled, relieved she didn't know about the other situation. "Yeah I guess" "How's the relationship coming?" I shrugged. "Not good" She nodded and took another cup of tea for herself. "Madam Pomfrey?" "Yes dear?" I took a deep breath debating if I should tell her or not, but in the end telling her won. "Can I tell you something?" Her expression softened. "Anything" I curled up with my knees up to my chest, resting my head on them. "I kissed Oliver" Her eyes widened and shock filled them, but she still managed to make a smile. "That's amazing-" I didn't let her finish her congratulations, she had to learn the whole story before praising me. "He was dosed with amorentia the day after, and-well now he's not on it anymore but-I-it's just-" "Strange" I nodded with my head still on my knees staring at Harry. "Most of the patient's partners have to take therapy after their partner was relieved from the amorentia, it is a hard experience to live through" I sniffed trying to keep my emotions in, she didn't know the half of it. "We technically weren't even dating" I sniffed once more, I really was letting lose with her. She placed a comforting hand around my shoulders. "It doesn't make it less hard" A tear fell down my cheek, I sniffed and cleared the tear. "Thank you Madam Pomfrey" She nodded and stood up dusting her dress with her hands. "No problem dear, but you should probably head back if you want to be rested for your OWL's" I had completely forgotten about my OWL's, with the whole being quidditch captain, kissing Oliver, Harry getting injured, Oliver being on amorentia, the OWL's were right at the back of my list of worries. I sighed and groaned. "I completely forgot about those" I started stressing out, I needed to borrow lots of books of DADA considering our teacher had been possessed by You-Know-Who, and he really wasn't a good teacher either, I also needed lost of History of Magic (I was terrible with dates) and the most pressing matter I had to go back and see the whole demon clan. "Would you like to stay for the night dear?" Madam Pomfrey seemed to notice my stress, but I couldn't avoid my problems forever. I cleared up my tears and stood up going back to my emotionless face. "Thank you but I can't avoid my problems forever" She nodded and I looked over at Harry. "Would you tell me when he wakes up?" She nodded and I left.

First I went over to the library and grabbed a bunch of different books to start studying, I sat down at the very back and flipped through the pages taking notes every so often. "Studying as well?" I looked over to see Oliver, he somehow always seemed to find me. "You guessed it, now can you leave?" I didn't mean to sound that rude but I really needed to study. "Sorry, that was rude" "It's fine, OWL's are stressful. I'll leave, see you tomorrow" I waved him off and he left to sit somewhere else, I felt a bit bad but I really needed to study so I wouldn't fail.

After hours and hours of studying Madam Pince kicked all of the students remaining in the library back to their dorms, one of those students was me. When I arrived at the dorm I saw the demon trio still studying. I quietly made it to my bed and kept reading. "Still studying L/N?" Diane spoke with venom in her voice, I shut my book loudly and huffed annoyedly. "Can't we just get along one night? You can all go back to hating me after OWL's" They looked at each other, they had dark circles under their eyes and were yawning every so often, they were exhausted as I was. "Fine" I nodded and went back to the book, it was much easier to study without a glare being sent my way every 5 minutes, and I bet it was easier for them to focus fully on their studies rather than hating me. And around 2 in the morning I couldn't process anymore and went to sleep, were the only dream I had was a gorila walking outside my window while I bathed in a jacuzzi (A/N: I actually dreamt that 😂 I still can't figure out what it means), even for a witch that was a weird dream to have.