40.- Sirius Black Is Ruining Everything

(A/N: Guess who's still terrible with timelines? Me! 🤣 So Hogsmeade apparently was in October but let's pretend it was later. Aaaaand this chapter also requires a specific outfit but as always it's ur imagination u can change it 😂)

Y/N's P.O.V:

I was so exhausted from everything that as soon as I finished my dinner I went to my dorm. Charlie and Diane were asleep on the same bed, they were probably reading the same book. The room was quite warm, almost making me sweat, the fire still roaring in the corner. I changed into my light pijamas, I would rather be cold than sweating like a maniac. (A/N: Outfit at the beginning). I quietly slipped under the covers and slowly fell asleep.

"WAKE UP! Hurry!" I shot out of bed, the screams terrifying me. It was Penelope Clearwater rushing around our room, helping Charlie tie her night robes on. "Clearwater, I'm trying to sleep" She grabbed a pillow and threw it at me. "I'm serious L/N! Get out of bed NOW!" I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, and reluctantly followed after her, not really caring about me being barefoot or about my looks.

As we came down I saw that all of Ravenclaw was there, looking just as confused as I felt. Everyone ran towards their friends or family to see if they knew anything. I just awkwardly stood there, one of the disadvantages of having most of your friends in Gryffindor, that's when I remembered Luna was in my same house, I started searching for her, but Professor Flitwick came first, stopping me in my tracks. "Ravenclaw, follow me" We reluctantly followed after him, confused whispers surrounding us. "Professor, what happened?" Clearwater, the only one that dared question Professor Flitwick. "Professor Dumbledore will explain in due time Miss Clearwater" The whispers got even louder as we made it to the great hall. All the other houses were there with their prefects and heads of houses. They all looked confused except for the Gryffindors, they looked terrified. I saw Oliver amongst the crowd, he seemed to notice me too. "What happened?" I mouthed towards him, he shrugged and started making his way towards me, the students noticed that and started to walk towards their friends in other houses.

"L/N!" I went to Oliver and he immediately hugged me, as if he hadn't seen me for months. "Wood, what happened?" He sighed, still standing protectively next to me. "Sirius Black" I nearly laughed, but he had a stone cold expression that meant he was serious. "Sirius Black? Are you serious?" I couldn't contain my laughter, Oliver rolled his eyes. "Y/N, I'm serious" I stopped laughing. "I thought you were Oliver?" I started laughing again, Oliver sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Y/N-" I took a deep breath, calming myself. "Sorry. Who is this dude anyways?" He sighed again. "He's a criminal. He escaped from Azkaban a few months ago. And according to the fat lady, he's currently in Hogwarts" All the happiness I had a few seconds before seemed to disperse with that news. "Escaped from Azkaban? I thought it was impossible" He nodded. "Why do you think Dumbledore is so scared" Shivers went up my spine, I thought at first it was because I was scared of the so called Sirius Black, until I tried playing with my sleeves, just to realize I was still wearing my pijamas that showed a tad too much.

I noticed that a few guys were staring at me amazed, whispering to their friends, the group that did it the most was obviously Flint's group. He noticed my stare and started approaching me, I glared at him. "Looking good L/N" Oliver was about to punch him or hex him, I honestly didn't care but either way I stopped him. Some guys started snickering. "Liking what you see Flint?" He nodded and licked his lips, I stopped Oliver from doing whatever he was about to do again. "Well I don't so would you move" Some whispers were replaced by giggles. "Why so angry L/N?" A boy I never talked to approached us, with a similar expression. "He's eyeing me like the last potato chip in the world! I have every right to be angry!" The guy took a step forwards as girls around us agreed. "Then why are you wearing that?" Now it was Oliver's turn to stop me from punching the guy. "Students!" Luckily for him Dumbledore interrupted us.