85.- Congratulations

Y/N's P.O.V:

"By 'baby' you mean me right? I know I'm very cute and childish at times" Madam Pomfrey smiled, not the kind of smile you give someone who just lost a family member or a friend (which was the one she had been giving everyone for the past hours) no, the smile she gave us was one of pure undying joy. "You didn't know did you?" I didn't even dare look back at Oliver, pretty sure he was just as shocked as I was. "Congratulations, you're pregnant" If Tonks was still alive she definitely would've said 'I told you so', if I tried hard enough I could hear her voice claiming that she was right all along. We didn't move an inch, even after Pomfrey said goodbye to go tend to other patients. If you saw it from her perspective it was quite poetic, seeing two teenagers slowly fall in love in your medical wing, to then start dating, moving in together, getting engaged, and having a baby, quite poetic indeed. "You're pregnant" I nodded slowly, still not looking towards Oliver. That surely complicated our problems a whole lot more. "I'm pregnant" By the deafening silence that was only filled with cries and groans of pain I was sure Oliver was about to go punch a wall in rage or something along those lines. I certainly didn't expect for him to cheer the loudest I've ever heard him cheer and start jumping like a little kid. "We're having a baby!" It was virtually impossible to not smile at Oliver's joy, pretty sure he was about to cry out of happiness as well. I hadn't seen him that happy since he won the quidditch cup back when we attended Hogwarts. "Yeah, we're having a baby" He ran full speed at me and picked me up, twirling me around while cheering and peppering kisses all along my face. "This baby is gonna be the most talented quidditch player in the world!" I slapped his arm lightly. "Do not project your undying love for quidditch towards our unborn baby you prick" "BABY?!" The sound of Charlie dropping everything she was holding onto the floor to run to us surely broke a couple of ear drums with all the echo in the room. She squealed while nearly strangling us, jumping up and down in pure excitement. "YOURE HAVING A BABY AND DIDNT TELL ME?!" I tried to escape her strangling, but it was futile, it was pointless. (A/N: No im not making Lovejoy's pebblebrain references, u are) "To be fair we only just found out a couple of minutes ago" Charlie squealed again, poor Oliver was nearly squatting from having to lean down so Charlie could reach his neck to hug him, that must've been painful.

Finally, our goddess and saviour McGonnagall turned up and called out to Charlie. "Miss Matthews there's more patients that need treating" Charlie quickly nodded before pulling us back into one final hug, she did more damage to me with those hugs than that hyperactive werewolf did. "Congratulations! I'm going to be the best aunt ever!" She skipped back to where she had left a kid with a broken arm, that's Charlie for you. Getting overly excited to the point she'll neglect important things.

"Congratulations are in order" Oliver pulled me closer to him by the waist, I still wasn't the steadiest while standing up, especially after receiving the news, but I was making do. "Thank you Professor" McGonnagall took a sharp breath in, her eyes scanning across the room. "I perfectly understand if you'd like to leave miss L/N, we thank you for your service so far and hope you and your baby have a very happy life" Oliver opened his mouth to speak, but I was quicker. I had been expecting that speech, and in the short tule I had to prepare for it, I had made my mind up and there was no changing my opinion. "Actually professor, I'll be staying" "Y/N" I raised my hand and pressed it against Oliver's lips to shut him up, not even sparing him a glance. "Spare me the speech Oliver. I'm staying I've made up my mind. I intend to finish what these death eaters started by murdering my best friend, I'm not being a prime example of being a quitter to this baby. Besides, I'll get to tell it stories of how badass their mum is" Oliver define toy wanted to protest against the situation, but McGonnagall's nod finalized the statement. "Very well miss L/N. Thank you" She turned to Oliver, my hand back to my side and not preventing him from speaking. "Mister Wood I expect you'd like to be reassigned to cover miss L/N" Oliver nodded, his hand sneakily grasping mine. "I think we'll manage here. They needed help towards the West Wing. Be careful" We nodded and ran towards the doors, sneaking through the hallways.

"Wait. Y/N" Before we rounded another corner Oliver pulled me back, shielding me with his body in case a surprise attacker decided to show up out of nowhere, or at least that's what I thought. "Promise me you'll be extra careful. If anything happened to you or the baby I-" I kissed him, when you can't formulate a proper answer or convincing enough words to use against your partner, just kiss them. It works pretty well. "I promise. Believe it or not I would like to see this baby grow up to hate quidditch to see your reaction" He chuckled and kissed my forehead one last time before freeing me from his grasp. "I love you both" "I can't speak for the baby, but I love you too" His smile was the brightest I've ever seen it be. Even in the middle of a war after losing the people I cared about the most, we still found a way to smile through it. A small sliver of hope in the form of a little human growing inside of me.

Word count: 1010

A/N: Speedrun durururu 23 minutes left can I make a third chapter?? Guess we'll just have to wait and see 😈
Next chapter is the one i based the story off of (it was originally a dream) so it was all buildup for the next chapter woo

Vote and comment cause yeah

😂😈😀😬💩😆🤣😎😑😅🥺🤢😌🤜😁🤚🤐🥴🤪👼✍️🤦‍♀️🔪😨😔☺️😃😰😵‍💫🤤