25.-The Black Lake

Y/N's P.O.V:

A week later Oliver was still slightly mad at me, turns out the spell lasted 3 days not one, and the twins refused to reverse it unless they were allowed to skip quidditch practice, so Oliver rather stayed with blue hair, and since he wasn't talking to me he really didn't have any other options.

It all changed the Saturday a week after the incident while walking with Angelina. "Are you talking to Wood yet?" I shook my head adjusting my scarf. She groaned "I need my OTP back! Just talk to him already!" I chuckled. "I am trying Johnson but he's still mad, and frankly so am I" She scoffed, and before anything else could happen she yanked my bad away from me, which unintentionally contained my ukelele which I was planning to practice with. "Johnson!" She laughed and began running away from me, still holding my bag. "What is it with everyone wanting to piss me off?!" I scoffed and ran after her, she was laughing like a maniac, and was fairly faster than me which wasn't good. "Johnson come back!" She stopped as I caught up to her, I glared at her and she threw the bag inside a classroom, my eyes widened and I immediately ran after it. "Windgardium Leviosa!" The bag was inches away from the floor, I sighed and grabbed the bag ready to bolt out through the door, but it was locked. "Bloody hell" I was going to kill Angelina.

Oliver's P.O.V:

I was walking alone towards the great hall, thinking. I wasn't truly mad at Y/N, I had forgiven her the next day but whoever knew me knew that I didn't forgive that easily, so I had to act to still be mad at Y/N so people didn't suspect.

Between my thoughts Katie had caught up to me. "Morning Oliver" "Morning Katie" I placed my hands in my pockets and kept walking. "Are you still mad at Y/N?" I shrugged. "A bit" She scoffed. "Drop the act already Oliver, we all know you aren't mad anymore" I gulped, they had caught on my act. "But you both are too proud to apologize to the other" I shrugged. "So what do you suggest?" She smirked. "Follow me". We walked all the way to an empty classroom. "Get in" She spoke sternly so I decided to listen, she nodded and ran off, I scoffed and leaned against a desk. Not 5 minutes passed when I heard rushed footsteps coming towards the classroom, something was thrown inside and a pair of footsteps came in after it. "Windgardium Leviosa!" The object started floating inches away from the floor, that was one lucky save. The doors shut and the other person inside tried opening them. "Bloody hell" I could recognize that voice anywhere. "L/N?" The room was dark now, she probably couldn't tell who I was, or that's what I thought. "Wood?" I was about to speak but Angelina cut me off from the outside. "Great you two recognized each other! Now you're staying inside until you're ready to snog, or a bit after that. Have fun!" Y/N pounded on the door. " I swear I'll kill you Johnson" But she had already left, I took out my wand. "Lumos".

Y/N's P.O.V:

Oliver lit up his wand, as I sat down on a desk. "You'll probably won't want anyone else to hear this" I scoffed and casted the silencing spell (A/N: which I don't remember the name of so forgive me 🙃) without even glancing at my wand. "I'm not actually angry at you" I tried stifling a laugh, but it didn't work, he looked confusedly at me. "What's so funny?" I laughed even harder. "I already knew that" His confusion was even more clear. "So why were you angry with Angelina for locking you up with me?" I scoffed and took out my ukelele out my bag. "I was angry at Angelina for nearly murdering my ukelele" "Oh" He looked embarrassed now, I laughed again. "Now I feel like a total idiot" He sat down next to me and I laughed again, I kissed his cheek and stood up. "As much as I would love spending time with you, the ukelele is a bit more important right now" He laughed and stood up next to me. "Lead the way" I pointed my wand at the lock. "Alohomora" The door opened. "Those two need to work on their capturing skills" Oliver laughed and we exited the room, parting ways.

(A/N: This is where it gets chaotic, prepare yourselves)

I somehow managed to survive until December, people seemed to forget about the chamber of secrets, which I wasn't complaining about.