54.- The Beggining Of The Cup (Book 4)

Y/N's P.O.V:

"Y/N" I groaned and turned over as I felt someone shaking me. "Y/N. Pumpkin. Please wake up" I groaned, pulling the covers closer to my chin. "Ten more minutes" "Pumpkin, if you want breakfast before we leave, you need to wake up" I groaned. "Breakfast is overrated" I heard a sigh and immediately after I was hauled out of bed, I squealed out of fright. "What the fuck?!" Oliver adjusted his hold on me, he was carrying me bridal style. "Are you awake now?" He smirked and I slapped his chest. "After giving me a FUCKING HEART ATTACK" He chuckled and slowly put me down. "C'mon we need to get breakfast" I groaned and grabbed a hoodie that Oliver had on the floor, it smelled clean so I put it on and followed after him. When he saw me he chuckled and wrapped an arm around my waist. "Is that my hoodie?" I sighed and leaned against his shoulder. "Don't judge" He chuckled again and kissed the top of my head, leaning against me as well.

He opened the doors to the dining room and it was empty, except for Dipsy picking up plates. "You guys already had breakfast?" He nodded and let go of me. "We've been up for hours. But I didn't have the courage to wake you up. You looked too adorable" I blushed and sat down, beginning to eat what Dipsy had served. (A/N: I am too lazy to think of food rn so imagine whatever the fuck u want 🙃) "You snore" Oliver looked up from his plate laughing. "What?" I chuckled. "You snore" He chuckled. "I do not snore!" I started laughing while nodding. "You do snore!" He scoffed. "Then why has no one ever complained?" I scoffed. "Maybe they haven't slept close enough to you" He scoffed. "We've slept in the same bed together before" I shrugged. "Maybe it's because you're getting older" He chuckled and crossed his arms over his chest. "Yeah. So?" I smirked, finishing my breakfast with a flourish. "Well, that means you're starting to get the dad snores (A/N: Theory of mine that I am now transmitting to you. The older the guy gets the more they snore) and you might even get the dad body" I gasped. "I think you've began to gain weight" He rolled his eyes and I laughed like a maniac. "You want to see fat?" I chuckled and stood. "I don't know grandpa, think you can catch up?" He abruptly stood up. "I'll show you old" He started running after me and I broke into a sprint to avoid him. We ran through the corridors laughing, trying not to crash into anything. Key word trying, Oliver failed in one of the turns and slammed into a wall. "Too slow old poke" I chuckled and immediately crashed into something else. "You were saying" Somehow I had crashed into Oliver, I looked back and sure enough he wasn't there. "How did you get here so quickly?" He shrugged. "It is my house after all" I scoffed. "I require a rematch on fair grounds" He smirked and chuckled, kissing my cheek. "We'll see about that" I chuckled as I heard footsteps behind. "Master Oliver! Master Wood requires your presence to leave for the quidditch cup" We both nodded. "Let me get my bags" Dipsy did a little house elf blush. "I already took your bags downstairs miss Y/N" I chuckled. "Then I guess I'm all ready" Oliver pointed down at me and I noticed I was still wearing my pijamas. "Give me one second" They both nodded and I sneaked into a corridor, pulling my wand out from my sleeve, it was now like a second hand to me. I waved it and I started changing clothes. (A/N: You know that scene in Fantastic Beasts and where to find them were Queenie and Tina change into their dresses? Yeah sm like that. If you haven't seen it then I just spoiled u whoops! 😂) When I was back to a normal outfit I walked out, placing the wand back into its usual spot. "Ready!" Oliver looked me over. "How did you change so quickly?" I booped (A/N: Yes that is a verb idc) his nose and walked after Dipsy, who was already leaving. "A magician never reveals her secrets" He scoffed. "You're not even a bloody magician!" I chuckled, there was that all too familiar Scottish accent which you could barely understand when he was angry but somehow still worked on him. I felt him wrap an arm around my shoulders as we walked.

"Y/N! Good morning!" I smiled as Oliver let go of my shoulders. "G'morning" "Ready to go?" I nodded and everyone pulled out their wands. "Do you know where we're going Y/N?" I nodded. "Yeah, don't worry about it" They both nodded and waved their wands apparating. I tightened the strap on my shoulder and Oliver grabbed my hand smirking. "Just in case" I chuckled and we both apparated towards the quidditch cup.