21.- The Chamber Of Secrets (Year 6)

Oliver's P.O.V:

"You're joking!" Today the term started, and I was casually eating breakfast with Y/N, who had just told me that Percy was dating Penelope Clearwater. "I wish I was. I can't believe she even agreed to that" I laughed quietly, knowing Percy was definitely not the type to have a girlfriend, but if he did it had to be someone with power, hence Penelope. "Well maybe she has the same type as Percy" She raised an eyebrow skeptically (A/N: I learnt another word 😃). "With a position of power" She shrugged and nodded, drinking the last of her coffee. "We better start heading to class" I looked at her with an eyebrow raised. "We still have 15 minutes" She smirked while standing up. "Precisely" And without another word ran out of the great hall, lately Y/N was way more confident, maybe it was the fact that she had all the prefects wrapped around her fingers, or maybe she just changed, not that I was complaining, this side of her was way more adventurous and fun to play with. I drank my coffee as fast as I could, even though it burnt my throat and chased after Y/N. When she saw me she started laughing and started sprinting away, everyone who was in the corridor glued themselves to the wall so Y/N wouldn't crush them on her way, I smirked and started running after her not caring who I bumped into. Every once in a while she turned around and when she saw me she burst out laughing, that only fuelled my excitement and made me run faster. We turned and I lost her, I looked around panting slightly when my eyes landed on a certain tree Y/N liked, I smirked and ran towards it. I carefully look around and saw Y/N leaning against the trunk breathless. I looked around to check if no one was watching, and when I confirmed that we were alone I jumped out of my hiding and started kissing Y/N. She laughed into the kiss and grabbed the collar of my shirt pulling me closer, she caught me off guard so I had to place my hand next to her head, while my other arm snaked (A/N: Is that a term? I think it is 😅) around her waist. Both of us deepening the kiss, not wanting to let go.

Y/N's P.O.V:

That was not how I imagined my morning to go. I never imagined I would end up snogging Oliver before DADA, but I really wasn't complaining. I had no clue what took over me at breakfast, where that confidence came from, I also had no clue, but if it led me to that exact moment I would've done it all over again. We kissed for a good then minutes before I gently pushed Oliver's shoulders so we would stop kissing. "We really should be heading to class" He nodded and went back to kissing me, I smiled into the kiss and placed my arms around his neck, he smiled into the kiss as well, and this time he pulled away. "You're right" I laughed quietly as he kissed my nose softly. He stood up and straightened himself, as did I. He stroked my hair taking out a leaf that had fallen into it, we both laughed and started walking back into the castle, holding hands until we were in view of other students.

At first we shared a class so we didn't have to pretend to not know each other, or at least not coming together. Most of the seats were already taken so we ended up sitting together, in the table were Oliver had saved Percy a seat. "You're slightly late" And just then the bell rang. "I believe we're just on time" He rolled his eyes. "This time, but I won't believe the teacher will let you be late because you guys were sn-" I glared at Percy and cut him off loudly so everyone would hear me. "Hey Penelope, how's the boyfriend?" Percy glared back at me, while Clearwater blushed in embarrassment, the whole room was now staring at us. I hadn't even noticed that we got so close while glaring at each other that I was about to fall out of my chair. The door swung open and Oliver pulled me back onto my seat so I would pay attention. I finally looked over the room, there were A LOT of moving portraits, and the teacher seemed like one of those people that think they're perfect.  "Gooooood morning class. My name is Professor Lockhart, but you already knew that" A bunch of girls giggled and I rolled my eyes, resting my head on my hand. Professor Lockhart waved his wand and parchment flew to each of our desks. "This is just a practice exam, no pressure or anything" He winked and girls giggled again, I rolled my eyes once more while I looked for my quill, I quickly looked at Oliver to see him looking at me with a satisfied smile, when he saw I noticed he quickly turned away flustered, I just blushed and began answering the quiz.