68.- In The Process Of...

(A/N: Last polite call for person that hasn't given me credit in their "copy" of my fanfic. Last call. Thank you please move on if you're not that person 🙃✌️)

Y/N's P.O.V:

"Morning Tonks!" I peeked from the edge of Tonk's desk. She was playing tic tac toe with herself, completely ignoring the paperwork I would end up doing, not that I minded I could reject it at any given moment but that way I could send Tonks for food and she would bring me a pile of it. "'Sup Y/N. Someone is cheerful today" I took a sip out of my coffee as I leaned against the desk. "Well I had a fun night" Tonks smirked, swivelling her chair to face me. "So you and quidditch boy finally did it!" I nearly spit out my coffee all over the floor. "Tonks! No! We didn't do..that!" She scoffed. "You can say sex L/N. And why not? I had it with this other Hufflepuff boy in my last year in Hogwarts, he was so nervous it was-" I slapped my hand over Tonk's mouth. "You know I consider you like an older sister, right?" She nodded. "Then you should know I don't want to hear about your sexual experiences thank you" She snorted as I went to sit at my desk next to hers. "Well I do want to hear about yours!" I rolled my eyes. "You ain't hearing shit" She snorted and went back to playing.

"Hey, Tonks. Your paperwork is looking awfully big over there" She smirked. "I was thinking Italian today. There's this really good muggle shop 'cross the street" She started grabbing her things to leave but I stopped her. "Actually I was thinking another thing for today. I need a sort of favour" "And what would that favour be?" I crossed my arms over my chest. "Do you know anyone that could help me get the deed of a house of someone who died?" She shrugged. "Well Ed would know someone-" I quickly scribbled the address on to a piece of parchment and shoved it into her hands. "Great! That's the address. Have fun!" I grabbed all of her paperwork and started completing it. "Is this for the house you want to move into with lover boy?" I nodded. "A'right Y/N. I'll get you your little love den for you and quidditch boy" I scoffed. "Whenever you fall in love I'm teasing you as well" She snorted. "Good luck with that. My mum has been trying for years. You should know that I don't do love" She started walking away and I smirked. "Famous last words Tonks. Famous last words!" She playfully flipped me off and I went back to the piles of paperwork on my desk.

A few hours later Tonks came back and slammed a paper against my desk. "It's your lucky day Y/N" I opened the rolled up parchment. And sure enough it was the deed to the house we wanted. "The guy just said to sign where you're supposed to and it's all yours" I immediately jumped out of my chair and hugged her tightly. "Tonks you are the best!" (A/N: I just googled out of curiosity how tall Oliver was, but they didn't have a height so I just went with the actor who plays him....we're the same height 🤣🤣🤣I thought he'd be 1.80 at least but nope he's 1.75 like me 😂 Anyways yeah just a random fact) "I expect to be invited to the housewarming party" I smirked. "You know so" She sat back down, both of us going back to our own worlds.

A few weeks later I received a letter from none other than the boy who lived. (A/N: I accidentally wrote the boy who read 🤣) It was unusual for a letter to arrive that late, usually Hedwig would come in the morning when I was waking up, not when I was about to fall asleep. I let the poor bird inside and gave it some leftovers. "Whatcha got for me little one?" It didn't reply as I just opened the letter. (A/N: Is Hedwig a he or a she? I kind of forgot whoops)

Dear Y/N,
I'm sorry for the late letter, but I don't know who else to talk with. This will probably be a heated letter.

And the rest was blank. Though the parchment seemed long enough to be a full essay. I re-read the letter. He had specifically marked the word 'heated'. It must've been invisible ink. I quickly ran downstairs and grabbed a candle, I had sadly forgotten my wand upstairs, but I was getting slightly good at wandless magic, I just hoped that I didn't burn down the house. I focused as much as possible on the wick of the candle. "Incendio" And only the wick lit up, that was definitely progress. I put the parchment against the candle, close enough to heat it up but not to burn it. And just like magic (A/N: Pun intended), words started appearing across the entirety of the parchment. I was right, it was like a full on potions essay. As soon as all the text revealed itself I rolled the parchment back up and blew the candle out, running back to the comfort of my room.