'slooF lirpA

(A/N: One shots are at it again 🤣 Don't expect an Easter one 'cause idek when Easter is and what you do in it so 🙃 What holiday comes after Easter? Can someone remind me? 😅 As always u can skip this chapter no problem anyways back to our beautiful one shot)

Y/N's P.O.V:

The best day for pranksters. April Fools', and who better to ask how to prank Oliver than George Weasley? Luckily for me Oliver had the week off since the season was about to start and they wanted to give players some time to rest and be with their families. So that meant Oliver would take care of Zoe while I pretended to go to work, but instead went to meet George, you need to keep the relationship alive somehow, and what better than pranks. (A/N: Amen to that 😌)

I quietly apparated to George's shop, hoping Oliver didn't see me, he was an early bird after all. The shop was as usual to its fullest and it was really hard to navigate around, but I eventually made it to the counter. "Excuse me" The lady looked up extremely annoyed as kids kept nagging to pay for their products. "What?" Her tone was hostile but I brushed it off. "I'm looking for George Weasley" She rolled her eyes, handing another anxious kid their change. "Aren't we all lady" I scoffed and leaned closer. "Look, I'm just here to talk to him. So could you please tell me where he is before I get you fired?" She rolled her eyes. "No one has seen him all day. Now leave before I call security" I scoffed and rolled my eyes, backing away from the counter. "What a bitch" I sighed and sneaked through the back were I knew there were stairs leading to George's home. I looked around once more, checking that no one had seen me and then ran up the stairs.

I knocked vigorously on the door. "George? It's Y/N" No reply, so I knocked again. "George, I know you're in there. No one has seen you leave and you're not as sneaky as you think" Still no reply, so I knocked once more. "George, could you please open the door?" And no reply. I sighed and checked under the mat (A/N: They're called mats right? Like the thingys u put in front of a door? I'm calling them mats idc) I muttered a reversing incantation to reveal the key to the apartment, careful not to set off any of the traps they had there. I grabbed the key and stood back up, knocking one more time. "George, I'm worried so I'm coming in. Okay?" No reply, which I took as a yes. I inserted the key in the lock, turned it and walked in.

The curtains were still closed, the place was a mess and something was making the whole apartment stink. "George?" No reply. I sneaked my way around the house and towards his bedroom, and sure enough I finally found the red head. He was curled up into a ball looking at a picture, tears streaming down his face. "Hey" He sniffed, pulling his knees closer to his chest. "I-it was h-his f-f-favourite h-holiday y'know?" I sighed and sat next to him, he was looking at a picture of him and Fred when they were in Hogwarts, basically a lifetime ago. "I know. I remember you guys trying to prank me but failing miserably" He gave a weak laugh. "We got W-Wood good though" I laughed. "Remember that one time when you taught me the hair colour changing spell and I turned his hair blue?" He laughed, wiping his tears away. "He chased us the entire day asking for us to reverse it" We both laughed, the sadness now discarded. "Do you think if he was still.....here. He would still prank people?" I chuckled and gave him a sideways hug. "Knowing Fred Weasley. He would prank the shit out of all of us" He laughed and wiped one last tear. "And the best way to honour his memory is by helping me prank Oliver again" George nodded and I stood up. "But first clean your fucking shit hole up. I'm tired of being the mum of the group by cleaning your messes up" He chuckled, also standing up. "But you are a mum" I rolled my eyes. "But I'm not yours you bloody idiot" He laughed and grabbed his wand, walking around the house, tidying everything up. "How is Zoe by the way?" I shrugged, leaning against the wall. "She's good. Excited that her dad will get pranked" George laughed, opening the curtains to let some light in. "Your bloody genes took over in that girl" I chuckled. "Just give me ideas and I'll be out of your hair" He sighed. "Ready?" I nodded as he started listing ideas. (A/N: Which I will not mention until the end muahaha 😈)