77.- Will You...

Y/N's P.O.V:

Sleeping.
Definition: the act or state or sleep.
Annoying boyfriend who wakes you up. Definition: Oliver Wood.
"Wake up" I rolled over again, still trying to escape him. He somehow thought it would be a good idea to take me to his quidditch practice early in the morning. I knew it meant a lot to him and I wanted to be a good girlfriend and go, but the temptation to sleep was too great. And my mind was too tired to fight it. "Do I really have to go?" I heard him chuckle extremely close so I opened an eye to check where he was, of course he had to be laying right next to me fully clothed and ready to go. "It's not that bad" One part of me said to stand up and just make the poor man happy, the other side said shut up and just keep sleeping. The second one was very tempting. "I hate you" He chuckled again, kissing the tip of my nose and standing up, the bed creaking against its lost weight. "I love you too. Get up before it's too late" With one last push, against every fiber of my being, I stood up and got ready, though it was excruciatingly slow. (A/N: Why does my autocorrect only like the word fiver and not fiber? I googled it, it's written correctly and has the correct meaning wtf 😂)

By the time I was done getting ready, Oliver was standing in the kitchen with a singular half finished cup of coffee. We already shared enough saliva so stealing his cup of coffee and finishing it was not a problem. "Hey! I was drinking that" He gave me a sad puppy look that would've worked any other day, but I was grumpy and needed caffeine so he was not getting a single drop of pity from me. "You woke me up and are making me go to quidditch practice this early. You better believe I'm stealing your coffee" He rolled his eyes, pushing the cup of coffee that I was threatening him with, away from his face. "Someone woke up grumpy" I scoffed, placing the cup on the sink and rubbing my temples. Exhaustion was slowly catching up to me. Aside from the fact that I wasn't a morning person, the night before I had stayed up extremely late checking over Death Eater files to try and search for some sort of pattern or hide out spot where they came from. Oliver didn't know of course, he was already full on snoring by the time I stood up and started my research, that was very necessary, I wasn't just doing it for a hobby. So pulling basically an all-nighter and then waking up as soon as the birds started chirping the next day was not entirely a good experience. "I'm so tired" The tables turned and Oliver was now the one looking at me with pity, simultaneously rubbing his thumb against my cheek. "Maybe we should stay, I'll just skip today and we can stay at home and rest" That little bastard knew exactly how to make me feel bad. I had already dragged him to so many of my events and made him cancel a few more from all the times I had gotten hurt in some way. I sighed, putting my hand on top of his, keeping it in its place on my cheek. "No. You already sacrificed so much for me, it's time we do something you like and feel like doing" His smile was that of a kid who you just told you would buy them their favourite toy. I could've sworn he was even jumping in place at the time. "I love you so much" He gave me a quick peck on the lips and then ran back in the room where we kept our wands. I would definitely regret agreeing when I crashed down from sleep deprivation, but at least Oliver would have a grand time. "Remember if you feel too tired just tell me and we'll come straight home" I nodded, crossing my arms over my chest. Oliver carrying both wands. "Yeah. Yeah. Whatever. I'll probably regret this later" Oliver held onto my hand, a grin still plastered on his face as we stepped out of the house. "You sure will" He waved his wand and yet again, the world twisted and turned until we landed in a different place. (A/N: I needed some Oliver x Y/N fluff before we start the war 🥺 Then we'll happily kill everyone 😃)

"Call me crazy. But this doesn't look like the quidditch pitch" It was the middle of a forest that seemed to spread out for miles. There was just a blanket, some pillows that I recognized were the missing pillows from the sofa, and there was even a chess board for some reason. I turned to Oliver expecting to see him confused and admit his mistake, but no, he was smirking while looking down at me. "Oops, must've gotten lost" Liar. "Guess we'll just have to stay here. Hey! Look a chessboard" I rolled my eyes as he pulled me down towards the blanket. It was obvious he had planned this and didn't get lost, if he got lost he wouldn't be permitted to apparate even. So that just meant I would have to play along with his little games. "You up for a rematch?" I shrugged. We hadn't played chess in a while, and the past few times we did, I won. "If you want to get your ass kicked yet again, go for it" He smirked and started the game. (A/N: Remember when I typed out that entire chess match back in the good old days? 😂 We doing it again 😈)