26.-Duelling Club

Y/N's P.O.V:

The next day, Madam Pomfrey let me leave the hospital wing, I was still pondering on her words about dating Oliver.

I went for breakfast at the great hall, and immediately I was trampled with hugs and questions, which made me extremely uncomfortable, but I still accepted the hugs, ignoring the questions . "Enough love! L/N might disintegrate!" Angelina was officially my saviour, people groaned as Angelina pulled me from their grasp. "I owe you one Johnson" She smirked. "Call me Angelina and we're even" I sighed, it would take some getting used to. "Fine. Angelina" She smiled and draped an arm around my shoulders guiding me to the Gryffindor table. "How are you L/N?" Oliver asked me while I sat across him, everyone perked up trying to hear our conversation. "I'm not a frozen popsicle anymore so that's good" I flashed a fake smile and everyone turned back to their plates, they probably wanted to hear how I was going to get revenge, but I couldn't do that because I had no leverage over her, besides my amazing duelling skills. "What about you Wood? How's the frostbite?" He gave a weak laugh. "Never got it, the adrenaline probably wore it off" I nodded, ignoring Katie, Alicia and Angelina's  giggles. "Thanks by the way" He nodded, blushing slightly. "Anytime" He smiled at me and I blushed a bit, the girls giggling once more. "Y/N, Oliver, I forgot my potions book in the library, could you two go and get it please?" I looked at Angelina who was smirking, while Oliver stood up. "You have two working legs don't ya? Go and get it yourself" Oliver gently grabbed my arm and pulled me upwards. "Lesson one of having friends, you get their books if they ask you to" I groaned letting Oliver drag me. "Then let me go back to being a loner, it was easier!!" He chuckled as we walked past empty classrooms.

We made it to the library, which was totally empty, even Madam Pince wasn't there. "Did you mean it?" I raised an eyebrow looking for the book. "Mean what?" He sighed. "That you wanted to go back to being a loner" I sighed. "Well I didn't have boy trouble, Alice tolerated me, I could focus on my studies and I didn't have to keep a gigantic secret that was about myself but-" He didn't even let me finish before he started kissing me, he tried deepening the kiss but I pushed him away. "Let me finish" He nodded looking at the floor in shame. "But I like the adrenaline of it all" He released a breath chuckling. "I really should let you finish sentences" I nodded, an uncomfortable silence settled in the room. He opened his mouth to speak but I didn't let him, I grabbed his collar and started kissing him, he smiled into the kiss placing his hand next to my head stealing himself so he wouldn't crush me. A loud yell broke us off. "WHO DARES SNOG IN MY LIBRARY?" Madam Pince, and she wasn't happy. "Bloody hell" I pushed Oliver off and we both straightened ourselves as best we could, just in time since Madam Pince had just rounded the corner. "Miss L/N, Mr Wood. You two wouldn't have happened to be snogging in my library would you?" We both shook I heads, and I improvised our cover on the spot. "I think I just saw a couple running out. A Slytherin, what was his name? Oh right Montague and a Hufflepuff with brown hair, I didn't catch her face sorry" Madam Pince looked us over. "Thank you for the information L/N, I'll look into it. You may leave" We nodded and ran out.

In the hallway I released a breath I was holding. "Thanks a lot Wood, now I lost leverage on Montague" He chuckled amusedly. "You started it!" I scoffed. "Yeah sure" "You kissed me first!" He grew angrier by the second, which meant noticeable accent, which meant 200% more attractiveness, I had to bite my lip so I wouldn't blush. "You kissed me first when you interrupted me" He sighed, knowing he had lost the battle. We walked a few steps in silence until he took my hand. "Are you sure you don't want to come for the holidays at my place?" I shook my head, interlocking our fingers. "First of all I don't want to get caught making out with you by one of your family members again" He blushed and laughed at the memory, I did the same. "Second of all I promised Harry, Ron and Hermione I would help them with something" He smirked. "As long as it doesn't involve you making out with anyone" I thought for a second. "I don't know...Flint's looking pretty hot at this time of the year" His smirk faded being replaced by a look of hurt and I burst out laughing, I kissed his cheek. "Don't worry Wood, your safe until Shawn Mendes turns up" I let go of his hand because people were approaching but we were still chatting. "Who?" I patted his back ignoring the question, when I saw a spare parchment lying on the floor. "We never did really find her potions book" He looked down at the paper and smirked, he probably got my plan. I picked up the parchment and enchanted it to look like Angelina's potions book. "Let's see how her plans backfire" He chuckled and we kept walking towards the great hall. "You are truly evil" I chuckled. "Of course I am"