53.- Back at the Wood's

Y/N's P.O.V:

The rest of time went by smoothly and the day before the cup my mum had the genius idea of sending me to the Wood's house for easier transportation. I thought it was bullshit but I couldn't do anything, her mind was set in stone and I couldn't change it. She even packed my bags while I was sleeping to send me off as soon as possible. "Mum!" "Yes?" I was basically fuming as I saw everything packed up and ready to just kick me out. I appreciated the gesture but that was plain rude. "Could you come up here?" "In a minute!" I leaned against the wall glaring at the bags, as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. "Yes honey?" "Do I annoy you that much?" She looked confused until she saw the bags. "Oh, I thought you'd like to leave as soon as possible" I groaned. "B-but this is basically kicking me out of the house!" She sighed and leaned against the doorframe. "Are you sure you're just mad because of the bags?" I scoffed. "Of course! Why else?!" She sighed. "Because you're stressed about your job and you're about to spend a week alone with your boyfriend and you don't know what you want to happen" I scoffed. "Of course not!" She raised an eyebrow. Maybe she was a tiny bit right. I sighed. "Fine, maybe you're a little bit right" She chuckled and held on tightly to my shoulders, making me look at her. "Just let things flow and everything will be fine. Stop being such a control freak" I sighed and flopped down onto my bed. "Easy for you to say" She sighed and I smirked. "But it still seems like you're kicking me out" She scoffed. "Get ready so you can be there early" I chuckled as I heard her close the door shut. I stood up rummaging around my closet to find an outfit that I liked.

I walked down the stairs and was immediately engulfed in a hug. "I'm going to miss you so much" I chuckled and hugged back. "It's your fault for sending me away early" She chuckled. "I'm doing your social life a favour" I chuckled and pulled away. "I'll be back as soon as possible" She chuckled. "Please don't" I scoffed and she chuckled kissing the top of my head and handing me my bags. "Go have fun" I grabbed my bags and took out my wand. "Y/N, one last thing" I stopped my wand mid air. "Yes?" She sighed and wiped her palms on her clothes. Apparently we had the same exact habit when we were nervous. Confirmation that I was not adopted. "Be careful, please. I know you can take care of yourself and have a death stick-" I snorted but her glare made me go back to serious mode. "But really, do take care of yourself. And stay close to Oliver I know he'll protect you" I sighed. "Mum, I'll be fine. I don't need Oliver to babysit me" She sighed. "I know, I know. I love you" I chuckled. "I love you too. Bye!" She waved at me and I waved my wand, apparating to Oliver's house.

They must've had some sort of spell to not allow people to apparate in because I ended up about 2 kilometres away (A/N: I'm using normal (for me) units. Feet is too confusing 😂) when I imagined to land in Oliver's bedroom. I sighed and adjusted the strap of my bags on my shoulder walking up to the house. When I arrived I rang the doorbell and bounced on my heels. The door opened to reveal Dipsy. Her head perked up in excitement which made me smile. "Miss L/N!" I chuckled as I walked inside. "Hey Dipsy! Y/N is fine" She nodded. "Master Oliver wasn't expecting you until dinner" I shrugged. "My mum basically kicked me out, so here I am" Dipsy's face dropped.  "Miss Y/N, I am so sorry" I chuckled and waved my hands frantically. "No, no, Dipsy. My mom didn't actually kick me out, it was a joke" Her face perked up again. "Oh, a joke!" She giggled and I laughed quietly. "Is Oliver around?" She nodded. "I'll take you to master Oliver's bedroom" I nodded and she took my hand, guiding me across the halls. "How have you been Dipsy?" "Excellent miss Y/N!" I chuckled. "I'm glad" She smiled sweetly and stopped in front of the all too familiar door. "If you need anything just call miss Y/N" I nodded. "Will do Dipsy" She nodded and left. I quietly opened the door.

Oliver didn't notice my presence, he was extremely focused on doing push ups on the floor. (A/N: I can't even do one push up without dying 😃 Thank u weak ass arms 😌 (note the sarcasm)) And to follow our weird tradition of me randomly entering his room, he just had to be shirtless. I cleared my throat and he stopped mid push up. "Y/N" I smirked. "Why is it that every time I enter your room you're shirtless?" He chuckled and grabbed his shirt from the bed. "Because it's more comfortable" I chuckled. "I thought you would come by later" I shrugged and sat on his bed. "My mum was desperate to get rid of me so here I am" He chuckled. "Well then, nice to have you" He kissed my cheek and I pushed him away. "You're all sweaty" He chuckled. "Don't move. I'll go take a shower" I nodded and he disappeared into his bathroom. I decided it was a nice time to search through what my mum had packed me.