39.- Angelina Is Going To Kill Me

Y/N's P.O.V:

Oliver was still pretty bummed at the fact that they lost, but he was now more deter than ever to beat every other team. He even started pressuring me, since Ravenclaw was next to play, and if we beat Hufflepuff that meant they had to play Slytherin, and whoever won that match had to play against Gryffindor, and if they won that match they would play against us, or something like that. Quidditch was confusing at times.

Winter came over us, and with that came Hogsmeade, and Angelina's dreaded date.

That morning Angelina intercepted me before I got to the great hall. "Hey-" She roughly grabbed my shoulders and turned me around. "Oh no you don't" I scoffed. "What the hell Johnson?!" She kept pushing me and I kept resisting. "Let me go eat!" She pushed me harder. "You'll eat at your date" I groaned. "Food is more important than dating!" She scoffed and pushed me up the stairs. We came face to face with the portrait guarding Gryffindor tower. "My my a Ravenclaw" I rolled my eyes and Angelina yelled the password (which I didn't pay attention to since I was still trying to get food), the portrait swung open and let us in, Angelina dragged me to her dorm.

Katie and Alicia were already there, fussing over something. "Operation L/N-Wood date is in motion" They looked up and I glared at all of them. "You guys better be hiding food somewhere, or I'll hex all of you" They chuckled thinking I wouldn't hex them, but I would. Luckily for them, I left my wand at my dorm by accident. They started handing me outfits that only my corpse would wear, so when they were distracted, I slipped out of the room and towards my dorm. I ran as fast as I could, they had already tamed my hair (with magic of course), but there was no way in hell I was wearing what they suggested.

I found Charlie in the dorm, reading a charms book, as soon as I shut the door she looked up, chuckling. "You okay L/N?" I shook my head and flopped down onto my bed. "Wait. What's up with your hair? It looks....neat" I chuckled. "Angelina, Katie and Alicia happened" She sighed. "I do not envy you Y/N" I laughed as knocking was heard at the door, I fell off the bed and Charlie chuckled. She went over to the door and I hid under the bed. "Can I help you?" "Is Y/N here?" A silence followed and then a sigh. "If you see her could you tell her that Angelina is looking for her?" Another silence, were I assume she nodded and then Charlie shut the door. I let out a breath and Charlie laughed. "You have about an hour before the trip" I sighed and flopped onto the bed. "Thanks. I'll just read for now" She chuckled and we both read in silence.

I stirred on my bed, focusing completely on the book in front of me, my hair had gotten messy AGAIN, but I didn't care, the book was getting interesting. And after about 45 minutes I finally changed into an outfit that I would actually wear. I came out of the bathroom, Charlie looked up at me. "Shouldn't you be giving Filch your permission slip by now?" I smiled sarcastically at her. "Shouldn't you ask Diane out already?" She blushed deep red and went back to reading. "See you later Matthews" She grunted and I walked out.

Angelina was waiting outside the door, running a frustrated hand through her face. I walked right past her, hoping to avoid conversation and just get the day over with, but as usual I was unlucky. "Y/N L/N WHERE WERE YOU?!" I stopped in my tracks and cautiously turned around. "Angelinaaaa heeeey" She had her arms crossed and was glaring at me. "Don't Angelina hey me! I was searching for you!" She then eyed me over. "WHAT in Godric's name happened TO YOUR HAIR and CLOTHES?!" I smoothed out my hair a bit. "No time to explain, they're about to leave!" I didn't give her time to respond and I ran, I heard her yelling behind me, but I didn't pay attention.

I immediately gave Filch my permission slip, bouncing my leg up and down nervously. I wasn't nervous about the date with Oliver, I was nervous that Angelina might strangle me to death before I made it to the date. Filch grumbled and let me pass, I saw Angelina behind me and so I started looking for Oliver. I found him talking to some other students I didn't know, so as a reflex I grabbed onto his jumper and hid my face in it, hoping Angelina would just pass by. He flinched but when he saw me he just laughed. "Hey L/N" "Hey" He laughed again. "What are you doing back there?" I scoffed, I was lucky that he was taller than me. "Hiding from Angelina" He and the other students laughed, as if on cue Angelina walked over, I buried my dance into Oliver's back again. "Morning Wood" "Morning" "Have you seen Y/N?" He moved his head as a yes, my eyes widened as I tried hiding even more behind him. "Where is she?" He sighed and placed his hands in his pockets, I pulled my elbows tighter to my sides. "She said something about meeting me at Hogsmeade because she was scared of you" She sighed and girls waved towards her. "Well, here's the schedule for your date, and on the back there's a list of conversation topics" She handed Oliver a piece of parchment and he started reading it. "Angelina, we've know each other for at least 2 years. We don't need questions like: What's your favourite color?" I stifled a laugh, Angelina just scoffed. "Well pretend you don't know each other or something! Now go! You'll be late for Madam Pudifoot's!" He sighed and quickly glanced at me, he turned around to walk away, revealing me behind him. Angelina's eyes widened as I began running away. "Y/N L/N!" I laughed and quickly turned around to give a fake salute to Angelina and went back to running. Oliver was doubling over laughter chasing after me.