89.- Weddings Ring (Fluffy Filler..?)

(A/N: I felt bad for leaving you all without a wedding chapter after I promised I would do one so here ya go. Don't expect cheesy things because this is most definitely not in my writing style, but hey when have I ever confirmed to the writing norms 😂)

Y/N's P.O.V:

Two months. That's all it took for it to all come together. Normally I would've let Charlie do all the planning but with what happened at the war.....let's just say she wasn't really available to play the part. But my mum and Angelina were more than happy to fill in her shoes, with all the fussing over the cake (which ended up being pumpkin pasties per my request), decor (Oliver was very disappointed that we wouldn't use quidditch as the main theme) and even the dress that apparently had way more too it than just picking a piece of white cloth, I should have known even after I went with Charlie to...
Anyways, they made me try on no less than eight dresses with the excuses of the baby and my stomach getting squished by the dress to then squish them. My stomach wasn't even that big, you couldn't even tell I was pregnant unless I was wearing something tight around the stomach area. The baby still wasn't big enough to start kicking, but it sure was a nasty bugger seeing as we both had huge appetites, and an increasing obsession with chocolate sundaes. (A/N: Fun fact: When my mom was pregnant with me, she always craved chocolate sundaes from McDonald's and my dad had to take her there every Friday. And ironically now I don't like chocolate so 😂) I wasn't eating for two, I was eating for at least eight.

Before the wedding, Harry also found the need to give Oliver the 'big brother talk', although he was younger than both of us, not to mention that he looked like a midget/fan of Oliver when he went to threaten him. It was like watching a chihuahua attacking Godzilla, you were just rooting for Godzilla at that point, but turns out that Oliver-zilla wasn't as mighty as he seemed and instead had a talk with me about how Harry-huahua scared the crap out of him. Apparently defeating Baldymort and death itself made him more terrifying, I personally didn't see it, Harry was still mostly all bark and no bite.

Before I knew it, the wedding was there, and puking my guts out due to the little human being inside me along with the nerves, wasn't going to delay it. I wasn't nervous as to marrying Oliver, deep down from the second we moved in together I could tell we were going to go a step further than just fucking around in a really cute house. What scared me was what came after. If he'd ever get tired of me and little baby and just go off with some other bitch. Or if little baby would turn off every single feeling we had for each other, it was all trivial. The future scared me. But I couldn't predict it or stop it for that matter, all I could do was trust in us, and that's what I did when I walked down the trail of red rose petals.

3rd Person P.O.V:

The grassy plain walkway between the dozens of chairs was suddenly covered in delicate rose petals that appeared out of thin air. Leaving the muggle mother in complete and utter awe. The roses left no space uncovered, a sea of red covering the space between the chairs. The groom stood restlessly, shifting his weight between each foot and adjusting his clothing every three seconds, even the ginger groomsman could do nothing to calm his best friend down. Until she came out and the entirety of the guests fell silent, allowing the soft march in the background to play.

She was being guided by her mother, the two women hand in hand with huge smiles on their faces, one more teary-eyed than the other. The groom froze at the sight of his future bride walking towards him, nothing else seemed to matter but the woman before him. His first love, his true love. They stopped just next to him, the mother of the bride beaming at the sheepish look they were offering each other. "Oh for God's sake, I expected these looks when you two were teenagers, you're getting married! Get over it already!" Everyone present burst out laughing at the exasperated mother, she meant well, and had learnt a trick or two from her daughter in alleviating the tension in the room.

He gently took her hand and gripped it tightly as the minister began, neither paying attention to the old scroungy man next to them, mouthing instead variation of words, from 'beautiful' to 'donkey'. Time slowed down for the couple as once and for all he slid the band onto her finger, the cool metal prickling her skin. "I do" She mirrored his actions, fearing that the ring would slip past her fingers and make a fool of herself, which luckily did not happen. "I do". The prying eyes of the guests were all on them, but they did not care all they could see was each other, the minister becoming that voice in the very back of your head that you rarely listen to. (A/N: No one:    Me: That head in the very back of your voice 🤪) "You may now kiss the bride" He did not waste another second in doing so, they had already wasted so much time in the early years of their relationship, that in the moment all that mattered was finally sealing the deal. "I love you pumpkin" He kissed her one last time, the loud cheers of the guests resonating behind them. "Love you too Woodchuck. Bet we can't get out of here before my mum starts crying about how much I've grown" He smiled, holding his hand out to his now bride. "You're on"

Word count: 1013

A/N: I wanted to do this really cute thing were I pasted all these cute moments of their relationship as like a memory type thing, but my copy paste thing isn't working and it's too late to figure it out😅
I may be crying rn, but not because of the wedding. But because the next chapter is the epilogue and then it's the last author's note
It's been great, but all things must come to an end... I won't get emotional just yet, maybe later. In the last author's note I'll give a bit of background and reasoning for everything that has happened and well yeah....

Thanks for reading this far ☺️ Make sure to vote and comment it brightens my day even though I can barely muster a reply-
See ya in the last one ✌️

😂✋😃🙄🥔🏃‍♀️😌☺️🤔😒🤓🖐😔👰‍♂️👍😖💔🥰🤪😅😈🤠☹️🥺🤣😁🤷‍♀️🦝😩🤫