Christmas

(A/N: Another one-shot!!! If you're not interested in these then just skip to the next chapter I won't say anything essential for the story 😅 Hope you enjoy 😉😊🙃)

Y/N's P.O.V:

It was a cold snowy morning, and I was seriously debating if I should stand up or not. "Morning" A raspy voice came beside me, his grip tighter around my waist. "Morning" He kissed my shoulder and nuzzled against my neck, I jumped back slightly. "Your nose is cold" He nodded but still nuzzled against my neck. "You're going to make me cold" "Mhm" I chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. Suddenly someone burst in the room, jumping on top of us, we groaned and pulled away from each other. "It's morning!" I groaned again. "I'm quite aware thank you Zoe" She giggled and started shaking Oliver next to me. "Wake up! Daddy wake up!" He groaned and started laughing quietly. "I'm awake" She giggled again, and suddenly Oliver turned her around and started tickling her, she laughed madly as I kept rubbing the sleep from my eyes. The giggling suddenly stopped, I opened my eyes to see both of them looking at me with smirks on their faces. "What?" Zoe looked at Oliver and started giggling. "Mommy's turn?" Oliver nodded. "Wait. This isn't fair, it's two against one" Zoe giggled again, and Oliver started tickling me. "Wait-no-stop!-Oliver!" He hoisted me up on his boulder and walked out of the room. Zoe laughing behind us. "Oliver put me down!" He laughed, but still held on tight. "Wood!" "Yes?" Both Oliver and Zoe replied, I groaned and slumped against his shoulder while they both laughed.

After lots of laughing and me being annoyed. Oliver finally put me down on the countertop at the kitchen. "You Woods are going to be the death of me" They looked at each other and burst out laughing once more. Oliver's hands went on my waist. "But you still love us too much" I shook my head as he leaned in, our lips colliding. "Gross!" I chuckled and pulled away. I jumped off of the counter and crouched down in front of Zoe. "Get used to it kiddo. One day you'll do it too" Oliver scoffed. "Not on my watch" I laughed with Zoe, while Oliver started taking out things to make breakfast. "Don't listen to your dad. You do whatever you want little demon" I whispered. Zoe giggled and nodded. I stood up ready to walk away, but Zoe grabbed my hand. "Can you make snowflakes again mommy?" I quickly glanced at Oliver, and nodded. "Let me he my wand" She cheered and went over to him. He picked her up and showed her what he was doing, it was an adorable sight.

I grabbed my wand and went back to the kitchen. Zoe and Oliver were laughing about something while drinking hot chocolate. I leaned against the wall and waved my wand, small snowflakes started falling across the room. Zoe looked up and started catching snowflakes while giggling, Oliver looked at me with his eyebrows raised. "Seriously?" He mouthed, I shrugged and laughed quietly. "I'll clean it later" I mouthed back, he started laughing quietly as well. "Daddy look I got a snowflake!" Oliver chuckled. "Good work little pumpkin" I laughed as Zoe got on the table and started picking snowflakes.

I let her play for a little while longer but then waved my wand and made them disappear. Zoe pouted and got off the table. "What happened to the snowflakes?" I sighed and walked over. "You need to go get ready. Remember we're going to pick up grandma" She started smiling again and ran out of the room without another word. "Are we really going to pick up your mom?" I nodded and grabbed Zoe's unfinished cup of chocolate, taking a sip. Oliver chuckled.  "I didn't think she would ever want to aparate with you again. Not after last time" I scoffed. "It was one time! And you were distracting me" He scoffed. "Don't lie to yourself" I rolled my eyes and threw a bread crumb at him. He laughed as he dodged it. "So this is how we're playing huh?" I smirked as he stood up and walked over to me. I stood up as well, Oliver towering over me. "Feel threatened L/N?" I shook my head. "You're as threatening as a newborn puppy" We both laughed and then kissed. My arms around his neck and his around my waist. I jumped so my legs were around his waist, his hands lowered to my thighs to keep me from falling, not breaking the kiss. "Mommy, daddy, I'm done!" We broke apart. "I call dish duty. You go deal with your offspring" He chuckled and dropped me down slowly. "She's your offspring too, you know?" I rolled my eyes and started cleaning the kitchen.