86.- The Return Of Someone Long Forgotten

Y/N's P.O.V:

We ducked and weaved through the halls, not running into fights we knew we couldn't win. As much as I wanted to help every single person I saw, I couldn't. I was going to help in the war, but I was still going to protect my baby in the process.

The further into the castle we went the quieter it got, death eaters were definitely inside, but they were hiding in plain sight, it was a good strategy, probably the reason they needed help in that wing. "I'll go right you go left" I began to walk towards the corridor but Oliver pulled me back. "I'm not leaving you'd side" I thought he was overprotective before, but carrying his offspring surely upped the overprotectiveness counter by ten thousand. All I could do was roll my eyes. "Oliver, the hallways connect at the end, and all the classrooms here are closed. If anything happens I'll scream promise" He didn't like it, anyone could tell by the way he furrowed his eyebrows and his nostrils flared, but he knew better than to challenge me. "Fine. If anything happens don't hesitate" I saluted him with a smirk, slowly walking back. "Sir yes sir!" He rolled his eyes and we ventured into the separate hallways.

There were little ridges throughout the hallways were the doors to the classrooms were closed, all that could be hear were the clicking of my steps against the marble flooring. I couldn't help but let my mind wander, would the baby be a girl? A boy? Non-binary? Would it like quidditch or would it rather read? Would we be good parents? "Crucio!" Good thing my reflexes were fast enough to let me jump out of the way of the spell, it hitting a suit of armour instead. I hoped the baby was alright, it must've been like a roller coaster inside of my stomach. A death eater appeared from the hallway, cornering me against the closed door of some classroom. From the distance I could slightly see a black strand of hair curling at the edge of their shoulder. "You" I don't know where I got the sudden surge of bravery, but I did. I raised my hands annoyedly. "Me!" The death eater growled taking faster steps towards me. "Toss your wand!" I sighed. "Any particular direction of would upwards work?" They growled again and shot a spell at the door, right next to my head. The wood cracked slightly, probably scratching my cheek a bit, but otherwise I didn't get harmed. "Toss it to me!" I did as I was told, raising my hands after my wand laid meters away from my grasp. Just great.

"You took everything from me" I rolled my eyes. "You've been watching too many movies, that's always their reasoning. Cant you be a tad more specific? Like I don't know 'You made me gamble all my savings away! Or, 'you took my unicorn pencil when I was three'" Another spell towards the same exact spot, now the wooden door had a small hole there. "Shut up!" The death eater slowly pulled of their mask and hood off, piercing blue eyes, black hair and dark red lips. I knew her face, from where is the question. "You took the love of my life away from me! You bewitched him! A stupid mudblood!" And that made realize who she was, I didn't even bother raising my hands anymore. She was all talk and no bite, besides my arms were getting tired. "Alice? Seriously? That was over three years ago!" She pointed her wand right between my eyes, I still didn't fell scared. "He loved me. He worshipped me! He-" "Woah. Woah. Woah. Hold up, loving and worshiping are two different things, which one was it?" She growled again and yanked me forwards by the edge of the colar of my clothes. "Stop being a smartass and call him. I know he's with you" My gaze hardened on her, my fists clenching ready to break her pretty nose once again. "I ain't saying shit, bitch" She screamed in anger and lashed her wand towards my arm. I screamed in pain and staggered back as a deep gash appeared on my forearm, bleeding heavily. I was no healer, but judging by the fact that everything in my body was working on overtime times two, losing that much blood didn't seem like a good idea. "CALL FOR HIM!" I had no choice, I wasn't losing the war against her, I was just losing the battle. "OLIVER!" Rushed footsteps made their way towards us, only one set. Alice's wand still pointed towards me, though she was now further back from me, I couldn't smell her dank breath anymore.

"Y/N!" Oliver came to a halt when he saw the situation I was in, pointing his wand towards Alice. "Get away from her!" Alice gazed sadly at him, hurt clearly exposed on her face. What was she expecting for him to receive her with open arms and cry for her return? "Y-You don't remember me?" Oliver didn't give a shit and took a threatening step towards her. "Step away from her" Alice's expression turned to anger as she looked at me. "You! You made him forget me!" I scoffed. "It's not my fault he decided to block the person who poisoned him with amorenita back when they were teenagers! That's on you for being a complete and utter bitch!" I finally hit a sore spot as Alice threw another spell at me, one I didn't know the damage or power of, one big enough that I couldn't avoid by jumping side ways. I only had one option left, one I had been practicing on since I discovered I had the ability. I put my hands around my stomach and turned around, at least the baby wasn't getting the full blow of the spell if my plan failed. I closed my eyes tightly and clutched my stomach further. "Protego"

Word count: 1006

A/N: I have school tomorrow but I speedran three chapters wooo 😂 I'm still very sad and may cry myself to sleep but hey! Y/N's preggo, and our favourite character is back 🤪 wait no that was Y/N's dad, our second favourite 😌

Vote and comment cause I'm definitely not paying attention in my first class tomorrow 🤪

😂🙀☺️🤦‍♀️🤐😑🤣🤤😨✍️🤜🤢🤪😵‍💫🔪👼🥺😀😌😰🤚🥴😈😬😔😃😎😁😅💩