Epilogue

A girl weaved between the busy London train station, pushing the trolly through the small cracks between the huge groups of people. Her brown hair was a mess as the breeze caused by her speed tangled her short locks into each other. "Faster Z! Faster!" The H/C haired boy on the trolley yelped with excitement at the E/C eyed girl who had no intention of stopping. "Zoe! Stop that trolley right now before you hurt yourself or your brother!" A man with a similar shade of brown to that of the girls ran trying to catch up, his form not as graceful as that of the young girl. Apologies were issued left and right by the man as he went after the giggling children.

Finally she abruptly stopped, nearly launching the kid on the trolley forward. She gazed upwards, her eyes glued on the wall between platforms nine and ten. "Zoe!" The girl huffed, tearing her gaze away from the wall and towards the disappointed look of the man. "We're fine dad" He huffed, a woman coming up behind him with a devilish smirk. "See Oliver? They're kids, they're basically indestructible" The man, Oliver, huffed picking up the child from the trolley and placing him on firm ground. "But dad! Zoe and I were only having a bit of fun" Oliver huffed again, a disapproving father look on his face. "I know, Neo. But your sister is eleven know, she's supposed to be more responsible" The woman who had come in before scoffed loudly, wrapping an arm around the young girl's shoulder. "Name one first year who was responsible" "Harry" "He exposed a teacher and flew illegally" "Hermione!" "Broke into a forbidden floor" "Fine, Ginny" "Got possessed by the devil's spirit" Oliver huffed, the woman having a devilish smirk on her face. "Alright then. Me" The woman stayed silent for a few seconds, thinking. "Pretty sure you broke into the quidditch locker rooms to 'feel' a real life bludger and then got detention for a week" The young girl's eyes sparkled in excitement as she gazed up at the woman. "Really?" "Don't go getting any ideas missy" Oliver huffed once more, Neo now clinging to his leg. "Y/N, you are not helping" Y/n chuckled ruffling Zoe's hair even more before carefully plucking Neo away from Oliver's pants.

"I say we go through already. What do you two say?" The two children cheered and ran back to the trolley, Neo on top and Zoe ready to push. Y/N sneaked from behind her, gripping the trolley next to the girl's tiny hands. The woman leaned down so her face was right next to that one of her daughter's. "Run head first, no fear" The girl gulped, her E/C eyes scanning each brick that would lead her to platform nine and three quarters. "I won't crash?" Y/N shook her head, backing up into her husband's arms. "Trust your instincts Zoe" "C'mon Zoe! I wanna see the train!" Zoe took a deep breath, her grip tightening before she began running.

Her legs carried both her weight and that of the trolley's, fear tightened around her heart but nevertheless she didn't stop running. She closed her eyes right before the wall, awaiting the impact, but it didn't come. Instead when she opened her eyes all she found was a huge red and black train with dozens of people on the platform waiting to board, owls flying above their heads. "Woah" "Amazing isn't it? My first time I was so shocked I couldn't move for five minutes" Like mother like daughter, Zoe stood frozen gazing at the shiny machine, excitement filling her entire body.

Suddenly the train whistle blew, alerting everyone in the vicinity that it was about to leave. Oliver walked over, untangling Zoe's fingers from the trolley. "Neo, wanna help me get your sister's luggage on the train" The H/C haired boy nodded and giggled as his father pushed the trolley through the sea of wizards. "Is it really as magical as the stories you've told us?" Y/N shrugged, wrapping her arm around Zoe's shoulders. "My stories don't do Hogwarts justice. You'll love it, just don't make the same mistake I did" Zoe gazed up curiously at her mother. "What was it?" "Allow yourself to feel and enjoy, it's not all work and theory, friends and heartbreak are important too. Just don't tell your father I told you that" Zoe giggled, the train whistle cutting her off once more, the last call for those to board.

"When will I be able to go on the train?" Oliver patted his son's leg as he sat on top of his shoulders. "Soon little demon" He helped Neo off from his shoulders so he could give his sister one last hug. "I'll miss you" "I'll miss you too little brother" Oliver scoffed and pulled the siblings apart, fishing a pair dung bombs out from Zoe and Neo's pockets. "Nice try guys, you're never this nice to each other" Zoe pouted. "But uncle George said I could use them!" Oliver huffed, trying to ignore his wife trying not to laugh in the background. "Just get on the train little pumpkin" Zoe smirked and hopped onto the stairs of the train. "I'm not little anymore" The man scoffed, untangling a few strands of her hair. "I'll believe that when pig's fly" Y/N smirked, leaning over Oliver's shoulder. "Levitation charms still work on pigs" Y/N sent a wink to her daughter, the girl giggling in return. "One last thing" She tossed the brown haired girl a tiny pouch full of coins. "Buy yourself some pumpkin pasties and find someone to share them with" The train whistled one last time as the girl nodded, the machine beginning to move.

The train left with the new Wood quidditch star, leaving behind the once shy girl and once self-absorbed boy with their new beginning. A new life in their future gazing down from a different dimension where their life was all but a story in a million..... Wanna bet that this is the end?

~THE END~

A/N: Im not crying u are 😞😞 I'll do a whole note tomorrow on the ending and extra scenes and blah blah. This was supposed to be longer, but I feel like this gave it that ending that was deserved🤧🤧
See ya in the next book if u don't read the last authors note. I appreciate u reading and if I inspired u in any sort of way I'm glad. Love y'all (but don't tell anyone I said that) <3

😂👏😁🥺🍩🤠🤣✨😍🤢🦃🥶😌😱❄️😅😴😊🤧😒😔😛😉☹️😞🔪🪅🤪😈⏰