81.- Ew. Trees and People

Y/N's P.O.V:

Living in a bedroom seemed like the worst idea anyone had come up with, that anyone being me. But living in a tent in the middle of the forest wasn't exactly any better, if I had to rate it, it would be a two out of ten. The tent was no doubt comfortable enough, it only had the basics but it's not like we needed anything else. Sure, mosquitoes thought we were their human, walking, talking food bank. And yes, I did nearly burn down the tent a couple of times after trying to heat up some food. Oh and the classic bit were a bear thought it would be fun to play with the shield surrounding us and we didn't really see a point in scaring it off.

The 'rebels' aka the rest of the order and people who supported them started a podcast on different channels of the radio. Who's idea was it? Who knows, but it was brilliant. Well for the first few days at least. It kept us entertained and up to date with the news of what was happening around the world, but it soon got way too depressing, it was just death, death, death and oh goodie death. Jordan narrated it in a way that it seemed he was trying to keep up a cheerful mood but was secretly digging his grave because life would never be like it was before. But again, who carries a normal life when they're living in the same time line as Harry Potter?

Speaking of mister Potter, he forgot the meaning of laying low. He went full assault course on the Ministry, I remember the news saying something about a trio of delinquent teenagers escaping through the roof with a dragon, no doubt the trio being Harry, Ron and Hermione. They also freed a bunch of muggleborns who were going to be sent to Azkaban so that's a bonus. Especially if you ignore the fact that they could've died, or be eaten, or burst into a million fleshy pieces....From what I heard of the order Bill and Fleur would give them asylum in some house of theirs, but I wasn't really in the loop after going down in hiding.

Our days for nearly a year consisted of, waking up to the smell of breakfast or being shaken by Oliver, eating, scouting for death eaters around the area for a bit, flying around our safety circle as to not loose shape or ability with quidditch (per Oliver's request) then lunch, staring at the roof or having a bit too much fun in isolation, dinner, sleep and repeat. It was like a never ending cycle, and it was even getting into Oliver by the time. Until one day, our routine changed once and for all...

My day didn't begin with Oliver or breakfast, it began with an overwhelming sense of sickness and food travelling down the wrong canal. I didn't even waste another second before running towards the bathroom and letting all the food out, cleaning puke out of the sheets you slept in wasn't fun, neither was cleaning it off the floor, but it still wasn't fun to see it in the bathroom, it made me want to puke more. Just great. (A/N: Question: I've known people who both puke in toilet and sink...which one are you? 😂 just curious.... Apologies for all the puke talk btw 🤣) "Y/N? You good?" More came out, lesson: don't try and reply while being sick. "Just peachy" My voice was raspy after all the stomach acid coming out. Not only was I tired by being woken up for virtually no reason, but I was also suffering for it. Our relationship sure was tested when he saw me looking like shit laying on the musty dusty floor. "You okay?" I groaned in response, answering seemed like too much work, even looking at Oliver seemed like too much to do. Not only was I having a shit time in the forest, I got sick while having a shit time in the forest and we couldn't exactly go waltzing back and ask for medicine. "Are you okay? What happened" I sat up to reply, but the feeling immediately returned. I didn't doubt a second before letting it all out. What I presume was milliseconds but actually felt like ages, Oliver came over to allegedly help, which was just rub my back and say 'it'll be okay'. I made a mental note to give him shit advice the next one he puked his guts out. "You okay now?" I nodded, leaning against his shoulder. That really did take a toll out of me but at least I wasn't feeling as bad, actually, it was as if I hadn't been sick at all. As if I just woke up and decided to take a stroll to the bathroom, certainly weird. "Yeah. Let's go back to bed"