27.- Heir of Slytherin?

(A/N: Back to normal! Sorry about the confusion with the previous chapter I just thought it would be fun to have like a holiday themed activity 🙃 But no more confusion til Thanksgiving)

Oliver's P.O.V:

(A/N: Haven't done much of those so might as well)

The time finally arrived for us to leave, Y/N tried to hide that she was sad but I saw right through her.

She went with us towards the platform so that we could leave. Angelina, Alicia and Katie took turns hugging her goodbye, whispering comforting things into her ear, she just nodded pretending to not care. I was the last one standing there, Angelina tugged Alicia and Katie's arms. "C'mon lets give the two a moment" Alicia and Katie nodded and followed after Angelina. "So" She crosses her arms over her chest. "So?" I cleared my throat nervously. "Last chance to take on my offer" She chuckled and scoffed. "No thanks, I made a promise I have to keep" I nodded running a hand through my hair. "Guess I'll see you after break then" She nodded solemnly. "Oh, I nearly forgot" I checked my pockets looking for the gift. I found it and handed it to Y/N, she took it reluctantly. "Merry Christmas" She chuckled lifting the present. "Thanks, but I didn't get you anything" I shook my head smiling. "It's fine I know you'll think of something" She smiled sadly. "Merry Christmas Wood" We looked into each other's eyes, getting lost in them, but the train horn drove us back to the present. "Your ride is leaving" I nodded. "One last thing" I looked around quickly, Y/N with a quizzical look on her face and then kissed her once more pulling away just as fast. I immediately ran after to the train waving behind my shoulder to Y/N, who waved back sadly. I reluctantly went to find the other girls.

Y/N's P.O.V:

I had gotten so used to having friends that I forgot how loneliness felt, thank Godric for music and books. I still chatted with the twins sometimes but they were mostly off by themselves messing around.

Christmas took ages to come, but when it finally did I was the happiest person in the world, because I finally had something to do besides studying.

I woke up with a jump, ready to start the day. But not before I opened my Christmas presents. Angelina got me a book about random facts, Alicia got me a set to clean my broom, Katie got me a bunch of sweets, Percy gave me another book but about school subjects, the twins got me prank items (to specifically prank Oliver, by their orders) and lastly came Oliver's present. I carefully unwrapped it and found a moving picture inside, it was at his party when we were talking hiding from the crowd, both of us with wide smiles. A note came with the picture that said:

My mom took this picture at the party without us knowing. She said that I looked like a was crazy about you. And I'm not denying it ;)
Merry Christmas L/N.

I blushed at the card as I looked at the moving picture of us smiling, a really thoughtful gift, and my gift to myself was going to be breakfast.

I was going to eat alone at the Ravenclaw table but the twins pulled me towards the Gryffindor table. "Merry Christmas Y/N/N" They spoke in unison I laughed and draped my arms around their shoulders. "Merry Christmas pranksters" They sat on either side of me while I was opposite of Percy. "Merry Christmas Perce" He looked up at me. "Merry Christmas L/N" We ate the rest of the breakfast in silence, with a few pranks on the twins's part. And then the Golden trio came running into the great hall. "Y/N!" They yelled panting towards me. "We need you for...the plan" They lowered their voices at the end of the sentence. I nodded and drank the rest of my pumpkin juice following after them.

We went outside and spoke in hushed whispers. "The potion is ready" I nodded placing my hands in my pockets. "What do you guys need from me?" They looked at each other, Hermione bit her lip. "Can you get us Slytherin robes?" I nodded and chuckled. "I thought you needed something hard" Ron shrugged but Harry spoke. "That's just the beginning of the plan, if anything goes wrong we need your help too" I scoffed. "Fine. I'll get you guys the robes" They looked at each other smiling. "Meet us at Myrtle's bathroom after dinner" They ran away. I sighed and went to find any Slytherin I could find.