63.- A Hero

(A/N: It takes so long to scroll to the latest chapter now 🥴)

Y/N's P.O.V:

Percy so graciously offered to take another carriage, so that left both Weasley parents, the two eldest Weasleys and Oliver with myself. They were chatting to some random topics but I couldn't bring myself to pay attention, I was too caught up in my own thoughts. Something just didn't feel right, but I couldn't peg what it was. "Love?" My head snapped towards Oliver who was looking at me with concern in his eyes. "Are you alright?" I nodded slowly. "I will be" He nodded back and carefully intertwined our fingers going back to chatting which the Weasleys about who knows what. (A/N: I swear to the donut gods I will kill wattpad. I already had 600 words and it glitched and closed and sent me all the way back to 21 words 😤)

McGonnagall was waiting for us at the entrance of Hogwarts, she hadn't changed a bit, a part from the fact it had only been a few months since I had seen her, but lots of things can happen in a few months. "Misses Weasley, Mister Weasley, thank you for coming" Mr Weasley fidgeted with his coat, it was a perk all the younger Weasleys had as well, if they were ever nervous they'd start fidgeting with some random object. "Anything for dear old Harry" She nodded and looked towards us with a small smile. "Miss L/N, Mister Wood" Oliver smiled back, I knew he would never admit it out loud, but he missed attending Hogwarts. "Hello Professor" She smirked and slowly turned around to face the entrance. "Follow me" She was walking with a bit more pride in her step, maybe because most of the present were Gryffindors, always the odd one out am I right?

"Harry should be finishing lunch right about now" (A/N: I don't remember the exact hour or events 😖 Let's pretend the tournament was at night 🙃) She led us all the way to the Great Hall, and surely enough there sat a gloomy Harry with Ron and Hermione trying to cheer him up. Out of the three, Ron was the first to notice us. "Mum? Dad? Charlie? Bill?" I smirked. "And what am I? Chopped liver?" He unsurely came over to us and gave me a quick hug, quickly moving on to greet the rest of his family members. Almost as quickly as Ron let go Hermione came over and wrapped me in a tight hug, I hugged back with just as much force. "I'm so glad you're here. There's so much I need to tell you. And there aren't exactly any other girls I can tell this to" I chuckled. "Yeah, for starters who was that hot Bulgarian date you got yourself for the Yule Ball?" (A/N: Apparently Bulgaria is a real country 😐 Sorry Bulgarians 🙃) She blushed like never before. "That is one of the things" I chuckled. "I get it, the ones that get insulted and petrified together, stay together" She chuckled, switching her gaze towards Oliver. "He'll go absolutely mental when he sees the pitch" I leaned closer to her ear. "I'm counting on it" We both started laughing. I finally took notice of a shell shocked Harry behind all of us.

I smirked and walked closer to him. "Potter" He smirked. "L/N" We gave each other a death stare for a few seconds until he gave up and wrapped me in a hug. "You came" I ruffled his hair. "I told you I'd come. And luckily for both of us I didn't have to take down any barriers" He laughed and went to greet the other Weasleys. Oliver came back over to my side. "He seems happy" I nodded. "He does" The Weasleys started to walk towards the door and Harry quickly came back running over. "I'm sorry, but Y'know I've already slightly caught up with you, and I haven't seen the Weasleys in a while and-" I put my hands on his shoulders and stared straight at him. "Harry. Go. You don't need to ask for permission, it's your life" He nodded quickly. "Right, yeah, uh-" He carefully started walking away, probably waiting for me to stop him, but I just watched him walk away. That boy sure was awkward.

Hermione held onto my forearm. "I hate to interrupt, but I really need advice" I looked over and shrugged. "Sorry, but my new found fame which took eighteen years to accomplish is calling" He laughed. "Don't worry about it, I'll go down memory lane while you're busy" I quickly kissed his cheek and followed after Hermione. "So firstly I'm really having trouble with-" I put my hand over her mouth. "Not yet. To give decent advice we need one more thing" I took my hand off. "What?" I smirked. "Follow me".