13.-Jealous?

(A/N: Prepare yourselves for *drum roll* DRAMAAAAA 😂)

Y/N's P.O.V:
The next morning when I woke up the dorm was empty, not that I was complaining, that meant I could take my sweet time getting ready.
When I looked into the mirror I noticed my cheeks were still red, my body refused to let me forget that Oliver kissed me, and to be honest I don't think I wanted to forget.
I rushed downstairs and saw Angelina walking with Katie towards the great hall, I ran a bit faster to catch up. "Morning" My cheerful voice seemed to cut through their hushed whispers, they looked at me with quizzical looks. "What bit you L/N?" "And is it contagious?" I pretended to think for a second. "Well, a spider bit me once. But no, it wasn't poisonous and it was certainly not contagious" I tried keeping a straight face but instead I burst out laughing quietly. "Okay, girl talk, NOW!" Angelina grabbed both Katie and me by our arms and pulled us into an empty classroom. Angelina crossed her arms and glared at me, my cheerfulness drained itself from my body. "So, what's up Y/N" I shrugged. "What are you talking about?" Katie imitated Angelina's actions. "Don't act innocent L/N. Something happened between you and Oliver" I started blushing again, this was so not the time for my body to take control. "No-" "Don't even try to deny it Y/N" Angelina took a threatening step towards me. "Now you either tell us now, or we slip Veritaserum into your coffee and you tell the whole hall" I sighed and looked down, my voice was lower than a whisper. "We kissed" Angelina and Katie leaned closer. "Didn't catch that" I groaned and raised my voice. "Oliver and I bloody kissed! HAPPY?!" They both gaped for a few seconds and then they squealed and hugged me. "Too-much-affection" They squealed once more and let go of me. "Are you two dating now?" I shrugged and leaned against a desk. "I-I don't know, he didn't ask me out and I certainly ain't asking him. I'm way too much of a coward, one of the reasons I'm a Ravenclaw and not a Gryffindor" Angelina and Katie smirked at each other and then grabbed an arm each and pulled me to the great hall. They stopped abruptly a corridor before the entrance and started smoothing my hair and robes. "Seriously Y/N, do you ever comb this?" I smirked. "My hair is untameable, like me"  (A/N: Sorry if your hair is not the messy kind, but feel fortunate cause mine is a total mess) They sighed and looked at me. "That's as good as we'll get" They grabbed my arms once more and lead me to the Gryffindor table.
I ended up sitting next to Percy, while Angelina and Katie sat across us. "Hey Perce!" Percy groaned. "Not you too" We all laughed (except Percy) and I started drinking my coffee. "Where's Wood? Don't you two usually sit together in the mornings?" Percy nodded solemnly. "We do, but he usually comes down super early so he has time to practice Quidditch and then we eat together. But today I came down, and well, see for yourself" He pointed with his fork towards the Ravenclaw table, I turned around and there he was, snogging (A/N: That's making out in British right?) Alice. I clenched my fists, a rush of emotions overcoming me, sadness, anger. And to think I let him be my first kiss. "Y/N, I'm so-" Angelina spoke with a careful and sweet tone, but I wasn't in the mood for pity. "Can you pass me the bacon?" Angelina reluctantly passed me the platter with bacon (A/N: Sorry if you don't eat/like bacon but that's my second love of my life so I had to include it 🙃). We continued on with a slightly normal chatter, everyone being careful not to mention Oliver. That boy would pay, but not in the middle of the school, he would pay on the pitch.

Oliver's P.O.V:
I went down early to the pitch, as per usual. The sun was barely rising as I began practicing, it was much more challenging with another being rather than an enchanted quaffle, but I made it work. By the time I was done the sun was already shining through the grounds, I decided to take a quick shower so I wouldn't smell like sweat, after all I didn't want to scare Y/N off the day after I had kissed, the thought still making me blush and it also brought an intense feeling of happiness.
I took my time readying myself for her arrival, taming my wet hair, I heard the bench creak and immediately looked up, hoping to see Y/N, but instead there were 3 other Ravenclaws, I only recognized one from the multiple people that had told me she had a crush on me, the other two seemed to be her friends. "Hello Ollie" She spoke cheerfully, but her tone had a slight threat in it. "Um Hello, and it's Oliver" All three of them giggled as I began pouring myself a glass pumpkin juice. "We were wondering if you wanted to come over with us at the Ravenclaw table" As she asked she leaned against the table so our faces were now inches apart, blocking my view of everything. I scooted backwards and she sat across me once more. "That's a very kind offer, but I'm going to have to decline" Their cheerful expressions fell, I felt kind of bad for having to decline, but to be fair I didn't even know their names. "Why?" I gulped. "Well-you see, I don't even know your names besides-" The girl on the right with shirt black hair spoke. "I'm Diane, that's Alice and Charlie" They waved when their names were mentioned and their cheerfulness suddenly returned. "Nice to meet you, but I also am waiting for some friends to eat and it wouldn't pe polite to ditch them" They all giggled once more and then stood up. "Very well, see you around Ollie" They all waved and went to the Ravenclaw table. I sighed wondering about basically everything, I decided to start eating while I waited for Percy, or Y/N or basically anyone from my friend group. I took my pumpkin juice and just before I drank it, a strong smell of pumping pasties took over my nose. I thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me, just wanting to think of Y/N. I took a big gulp and immediately a warm feeling took over me, my mind slowly shutting down, all my thoughts of Y/N being replaced by someone else I didn't have time to recognize before my body completely took over shutting down my feelings.