58.- Interrogation (Filler...)

Y/N's P.O.V:

The ministry got even more chaotic somehow, we were still tasked with searching for whoever cast the dark mark, but it was hopeless, we all knew it. But nevertheless the minister still had us searching for them. Which gave me and Tonks a chance to bond, and in her words 'get paid to do nothing'. And just when I thought things were calming down the ministry started getting hectic again. "Morning Tonks" Her hair that week was yellow, and not like blonde yellow, yellow that burns your eyes if you look at it too long. "G'morning Y/N" I signed in to work and ran after Tonks who was already walking away. "Why is the Ministry so hectic today?" She smirked. "You didn't hear?" I shook my head. "They're reinstating the Triwizard tournament at Hogwarts!" My eyes widened. "The tournament in which students were killed?!" She nodded. "Exciting innit?" (A/N: More mcyt references 😌🙃) "For who? Students already walk around with death sticks, and they wanna put them in even more danger" She shrugged. "They'll only lose one student. They'll be fine" I glared at her and she laughed. "Relax, I'm just joking. Why so worried? And specifically 'bout who?" I sighed. "A few of the younger students that I took under my wing" She shoved me playfully. "And who might they be?" "Their names are Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ronald Weasley and Luna Lovegood" Her eyes widened. "The Harry Potter?" I nodded. I expected questions about him. After all everyone is curious about THE Harry Potter. "Cool" No questions came, to say I was surprised was an understatement (A/N: I love that phrase for some reason 🤣 I've used it way too many times 🙃) "You don't want to know if he has the scar? How he survived? How he smells?" "Why would I want to know how he bloody smells?" I shrugged. "Believe it or not it's a common question" She snorted. "I don't want to know. He sounds like a fun lad though" I chuckled. "He is".

As we rounded a corner I bumped directly into someone, Tonks didn't notice and kept walking. "I'm so sorry" I helped the person pick up the papers they dropped when we crashed into each other, and oh surprise the world being such a small place, it was Percy Weasley. "Oh, hello Percy" He adjusted the papers in his hands as well as his glasses. "Good morning Y/N" "Why the rush?" He stood up a bit straighter, I knew by then that whenever he did that he was going to brag about something. "I'm heading off to an interview to be the minister's assistant" I raised an eyebrow. "And you're that confident you'll get the job?" He adjusted his glasses again. "Of course! I'm young, hardworking, experienced and-" "A pompous egocentric prat" He glared at me. "No need to be jealous L/N" I scoffed. "Oh hell no, you go be the minister's little lap dog, I'll head back to my actual useful job" He glared even harder at me. That boy needed to be knocked down a few pegs. "Good day L/N" He strutted away, I rolled my eyes. Percy has gotten really cocky (A/N: Don't think the dirty way 😂) over the years, and I did not like it one bit. I sighed and ran up to catch to Tonks.

"And that's how I took care of that snapping bed sheet" My eyes widened. "Snapping bed sheet?!" She nodded, smirking. "Yeah, nasty bugger it was" "Can you tell your story-" I was cut short by a literal letter flying into my face, Tonks took it and read it. "Looks like we're interrogating today" I nodded. "Where we going?" "Griff Hallow, Scotland" (A/N: My beautiful imagination at it again with its weird names 🙃) We started walking to the area to apparate, for some reason the place sounds familiar. "Y'know, the place sounds familiar" She nodded. "It's a nice town, lovely fellas. I don't think any of them would ever side along with You-Know-Who. But if they pay us for old ladies to give us tea and biscuits. (A/N: British form of cookies. I learnt that in a stream 🙃😂) So be it!" I laughed as we both took out our wands to apparate. "So be it" Tonks held onto my forearm and we apparated towards the town.

First we landed in front of a cottage like home. Plants dancing everywhere with a pink door. "Is this normal for wizards?" I pointed at the dancing plants and she nodded. "Pretty normal, they die quickly though" I nodded and Tonks knocked on the door. "Coming!" The door opened to reveal an old lady with a cat perched up on her shoulder, her eyes barley visible through her foggy glasses. "Hello! I'm Tonks, and this is Y/N. We're checking around for some potential leads for the ministry" She nodded. "Of course, would you like to come in?" The woman stepped aside, allowing us inside. "That would be wonderful, thank you" Tonks patted me on the shoulder and I walked inside, directly after the woman who was waving her wand around, simultaneously cups flying everywhere. "You have a lovely home" The woman smiled, motioning towards the living room. "Thank you. Please take a seat" We nodded and did as we were told, a tray of biscuits flying in front of us. "You were right about the biscuits" I whispered to Tonks and she snorted, handing me a few biscuits.