32.- Boyfriend+Dad Issues

Y/N's P.O.V:

I was right, my mom went insane with Apollo coming almost every day. The poor bird was tired from flying back and forth from Scotland to England. I even kept Apollo for some days so it could rest.
Oliver kept sending letters about literally everything (but mostly quidditch). And again our parents organized themselves behind our backs.

About 2 weeks later after the school year ended my mom burst into my room frantically at 9 am. She opened the curtains roughly as I groaned and shielded my eyes with my forearm. "Mom, it's a Saturday and I'm on holidays. Let me sleep!" She sighed and threw a spare pillow and me. "Get up! We're going to be late!" I groaned and covered my face with a pillow. "Where? It's not like we have friends or anything" She scoffed and threw me some clothes. "To the Wood's" I shot up from my bed, my hair still being a mess. "We're going to Oliver's house?!" She smirked. "That woke you up" I sighed. "You could've warned me!" She chuckled. "You would've said no, now get dressed. You have 20 minutes" I immediately jumped out of bed and started getting ready, silently cursing my mom for putting me in that situation.

I walked down 19 minutes later as an organized mess, and just in time since mr and Mrs Wood had just apparated. "M/N, Y/N, so nice to see you both!" I stifled a yawn as my mom hugged Oliver's mom. "Early start Y/N?" I nodded finally letting out a yawn, he chuckled and patted me on the back. "I'm sure you'll wake up soon enough" I nodded. "Ready to go?" We all nodded, my mom grabbed onto Mrs Wood's arm and I grabbed Mr Wood's. "No puking this time" I chuckled and shook my head. "No promises". And then we apparated.

The feeling was still horrible and I still wanted to puke, but this time I held it in. "Do I get the trash can?" I shook my head and took a deep breath and gulped. "I'm fine" My mom sideways hugged me. "Oliver should be upstairs in his bedroom" I nodded and started walking away, that's when I remembered I didn't remember where his bedroom was. I turned around and gulped. "I-um-well-" Mrs Wood chuckled. "You don't where his bedroom is?" I shook my head embarrassed. "It's fine, the house takes some getting used to" She looked over at Mr Wood while rubbing my arm in a comforting way. "Dipsy!" A crack was heard and a house elf appeared. "Yes master Wood?" I sometimes felt bad for house elves, they were treated horribly by some wizards, but the Wood's seem decent enough. "Dipsy, could you escort Y/N to Oliver's room please?" He pointed at me when he said my name, Dipsy nodded and started walking, motioning for me to follow her. My mom quickly hugged me. "No funny business" I blushed as red as a tomato. "Mom!" She chuckled and I ran after Dipsy.

"So, you work with the Wood's?" She nodded. "Yes miss L/N" I sighed. "Call me Y/N, miss L/N is only for teachers and people who annoy me. And you don't annoy me" Her eyes lit up. "No one besides master Oliver has asked me to call them by their name!" I smiled at her excitement. "Well, there's always a second time huh" She giggled as we stopped in front of a door, which I now recognized as Oliver's bedroom. "This is it" I nodded. "Thanks Dipsy" She smiled and nodded. "No problem miss L-" I glared at her playfully. "Y/N" I smiled and nodded, she left to who knows where.

I decided I wanted to scare Oliver, so I entered the room quietly without knocking, I didn't expect what I was about to witness. Oliver was next to his bed drying his hair with a towel, normal enough, until I noticed he was shirtless and facing the door. "Dipsy could you tell my dad that I'll be down in a minute" I was blushing fiercely and couldn't kept my eyes off him, bad timing for my hormones to kick in. "I-um-uh" He looked up from the floor towards me, his brown eyes locking with my E/C ones. "Y/N?" I blushed even deeper and quickly turned around covering my eyes. "I-uh-um Sorry I didn't-I didn't mean to um-barge in. I-I thought you would be dressed" He chuckled behind me, I could hear his smirk. "Like what you saw L/N?" I released a breath through my nose. " Just s-shut up and put on a shirt" He laughed behind me, I could hear his smirk.