87.-

Y/N's P.O.V:

My life flashed before my eyes in those moments, which just consisted of a little kid running around with a pumpkin pasty in its hand. Little gremlin child, taking after their mum. Good thing that wasn't the last thing I saw in my life, since my lucky streak seemed to come back as the spell bounced off my shield. "STOP! Please! She's pregnant!" The statement only seemed to infuriate Alice further though Oliver tried to calm her down so she let me leave. He was doing a pretty shit job at it if you asked me. "Pregnant? With a baby?" Oliver nodded slowly, he didn't seem to see Alice gripping her wand tighter with a sneer, he needed to read the room. "Yes. Please they're innocent, if your going to attack anyone, attack me" Chivalrous but yet again he was not reading the room, the bitch was after me for stealing him from her, she obviously wasn't gonna attack him. Luckily someone who did seem to read the room popped out from behind a statue, Charlie Matthews herself.  I signalled towards Alice and I'm pretty sure her heart dropped in that instant. "That baby is an ABOMINATION! IT SHOULDNT EXIST!" Not paying attention to their conversation wasn't a good idea, especially when Oliver had said something to anger Alice even further to the point that now I was sure she was going to murder me in cold blood.

"NO! PLEASE DONT!" He ran forwards as fast as he could, but there was a reason why Oliver was a quidditch player and not a football one. "AVADA KEDRAVA!" The green track of light flew towards me, just as Oliver skidded to a stop pointing his own wand at Alice. "Avada Kedrava!" Even if his spell hit her, it would be too late for me, I was cornered against the wall nowhere to run. It all came down to that single second of wether it was life for two or death times two....

3rd Person P.O.V:

She apologized. She apologized to the people she loved and where waiting to see her again. She apologized to her family, the one she currently had and the one she could've had, she pictured the image of her mother crying over her dead corpse, the heavy sobbing over her casket. She could perfectly picture the child she would've had, their first smile, their first word, their first train ride to Hogwarts if they were magical, if not she would've been just as happy with them, she visualized their first partner if they ever had one, maybe some grandchildren, growing beside the person she loved. She apologized to all the kids who counted at her, to the ones she could've saved from death's grasp, the one she would've managed to get back to their families for them to embrace, the ones who cried in the hallways for siblings and friends, she wouldn't be there for them. She apologized for all the tears she wouldn't be able to wipe, all the smiles she wouldn't be able to cause, all the laughs she would miss. She said sorry to everyone and everything for her decision.

"I'm sorry my dearest Harper" (A/N: Tissue time ppl)

Y/N's P.O.V:

I would've stopped her if I could have, but I was too slow, too starstruck to do anything. Charlie ran in front of me, shielding me with her own body her wand clattering to the floor. "Take care Y/N" I barely registered her voice before her body lurched forward with the impact of the spell, landing me against the wall, dead weight on top of me, quite literally. (A/N: Hehehe sorry I gotta... Just killed a character.. feeling good 😎)

I heard my heartbeat in my ears as I stared down and my fallen best friend, one of her cold hands was still pressed against my stomach, her eyes closed just as if she were sleeping, just like back when she used to crash at my house and we'd get drunk out of our minds and just sleep on top of each other like the clingy people we were. "Y/N! Are you alright?!" I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, I could only stare at Charlie. I didn't even care that Alice had gotten the same fate she had wished upon myself and my baby. "C-Charlie" Oliver delicately placed Charlie on the cold stone floor, checking for her pulse once last time, probably in a desperate attempt to hope she had missed and maybe she had just gotten knocked out or something. But the shaking of his head just confirmed it. She was gone. "Is-Is she... Harper... I... she-" No coherent sentences were being formulated by my brain, my entire body racketing as it readied itself for me to sob my heart out. "She's gone pumpkin. She's gone" Oliver pulled me up from the floor, holding me close to his chest. "B-But we.. s-she was right there and-" I felt a warm tear reach the top of my head as Oliver leaned his face against it, trying to hold back cries of his own. I couldn't even see at that point, all I saw were my tears and the blur of the room that had taken away the life of my best friend. "I'm so sorry love. I'm so fucking sorry" But sorry wasn't going to cut it.

Sorry wouldn't heal the gaping hole that Charlie had left behind, sorry wouldn't help me break the news to Harper, sorry wouldn't help me face Charlie's parents once I had to tell them their little girl was gone. Sorry wouldn't bring countless nights of beer wine and laughter to my life. Sorry wouldn't bring my baby shower planned to perfection by no one other than my best friend herself. Sorry wouldn't bring Charlie Matthews back. But sorry was all he could say, because no matter how much magic we could do, I would never see Charlie again until I was old and brittle and left the mortal plain.

Word count: 1016

A/N: In honour of TUBBO FREAKING UNDERSCORE WINNING MCC 18 Y'all get angst 😁

Either way that has gotta be the best MCC win I've ever seen. The way Aimsey and Billzo hugged Tubbo and they just started jumping around that was so freaking wholesome and amazing 🥲 (I'm still laughing at their random costume choice tho)
I watched Ranboo's pov for the most part but ended with Tubbo's so that was nice. Still pissed that they got third AGAIN even after winning survival games for the first time but oh well still happy for hot dog Tubbo 😂

And Miss Mariah Carey you better start releasing more songs because my untrained head voice is coming for your high notes 😌 just throwing that out there 😎

Anyways start yelling at me in the comments for killing Charlie here <—

See ya with Fred's death! 😃

😂😁😈🤜🤪❌🤣😃💩🪦🥚🤭😌😀🐈‍⬛👍☺️✨😎☕️🤚😊😒👼🥲😔🤛😇🙂🍦