34.- Dementors

Oliver's P.O.V:

I heard something click from the doorway, I had nearly forgotten that I had fallen asleep at Y/N's place. I groaned and slowly turned around, still keeping a tight grip on Y/N's waist. I reluctantly opened my eyes and saw Y/N's mom standing at the door with a camera. "Did I wake you up?" I shook my head with a small smile. "It's fine" She smiled back. "If you're hungry there's breakfast downstairs. But if you're waiting for Y/N you'll probably have to wait til noon" I chuckled quietly. "It's fine" She nodded and closed the door. I turned again to face Y/N. She looked so peaceful, she had a small smile on her face. I pulled her closer to my chest and she gladly snuggled into it. Stroking her hair lightly I kissed her head. "Pumpkin?" She didn't reply and just pulled the covers all the way up to her nose, I chuckled and brushed a stray strand of her hair aside. "Y/N?" She groaned, yanking a pillow away and putting it over her head. I chuckled again and lasted flat on my back kissing her nose. "L/N?" She groaned again. "What?" I chuckled yanking the pillow away. "Breakfast is ready" She groaned and turned over, cuddling into the blankets. "Then go" I chuckled and tried yanking away the blankets but she had a hard grip on them. "You need to wake up" She groaned, and turned over again her eyes still closed. "Just shut up" After those words she hugged me resting her head in the crook of her head. I chuckled wrapping an arm around her. "I'm serious you need to wake up" She groaned again, hugging me tighter. "I don't wanna" I sighed. "Then let me go" She groaned and tightened her grip even more. "I don't want to either" I chuckled and kissed the top of her head, slowly moving my hand to reach for my wand. I finally grabbed and whispered into Y/N's ear. "Last chance pumpkin" She didn't move. I pointed my wand over her head. "Aguamenti" Water shot our straight to her face, she didn't even flinch. "You've got to be kidding me" I shifted slightly so she wasn't as close to my body. "Windgardium Leviosa" She slowly started levitating, and still no reaction, I whistled quietly. She opened one eye tiredly and looked at me, I pointed under her, so she looked as well and immediately started squirming making me lose focus and drop her on the bed. "Are you okay?" She muttered something. "What?" She threw me a pillow that I caught. "You're so dead Oliver Wood" I chuckled as she shot out of her bed and I began running downstairs.

I sat at the table still trying not to laugh. "Morning Oliver" I smiled. "Morning Mrs L/N" I heard a loud yawn coming from the stairs. Soon enough Y/N came down and rested her head against the table. "Do my eyes deceive me or has my teenage daughter finally decided to come downstairs" She sighed and pointed at me. "His fault" Her mom smirked and placed two cups of coffee in front of us. "If you do that every time you come Oliver, you're more than welcome to come anytime" I chuckled and sipped my coffee as she placed breakfast in front of us. "I need to head back to work early, but I'm sure Oliver here will be more than glad to take care of you" She groaned. "Mom! I'm more than capable of taking care of myself" Her mom sighed and kissed the top of her head. "I know, but Oliver's allowed to use magic, you aren't, end of discussion" She groaned and drank more coffee, I chuckled. "I don't want any grandchildren yet-" We both nearly chocked on our coffees and Y/N's mom laughed. "I'll se you later" Y/N sighed, blushing. "Bye mom".

We finished our breakfast in complete and utter silence. When we were both done she stood up and grabbed my plate I stopped her. "I got it" She shrugged and I waved my wand so the dishes washed themselves. "Show off" She muttered behind me, I smirked and turned around quickly grabbing her by the waist and lifting her into the air. She shrieked and was forced to wrap her legs around my waist and arms around my neck so she wouldn't fall. "Look who just became a koala" She glared playfully at me. "You could've of killed me" I kissed her cheek. "No I wouldn't" She rolled her eyes. "But you could've" I slowly stepped towards the wall, still smirking. "I couldn't live with myself if I did that" She smirked as well. "So you would've pulled a Romeo and Juliet?" I raised an eyebrow. "Who?" She rolled her eyes as her back finally rested against the wall. "Just shut up and kiss me" I chuckled as we both leaned in, our lips finally meeting, her legs still around my waist.