59.- Dragons? (Filler question mark)

Y/N's P.O.V:

I left the office and walked across the hall, but was interrupted by a scream. "Mum, dad! I'm back!" I would recognize that voice anywhere, and my suspicions were confirmed when he walked in the hallway.  "Y/N?" I gulped and waved. "Oliver, hi" He ruffled his already damp hair, he must've taken a shower before he came. "I thought you were working today?" I nodded and shuffled awkwardly. "I actually am working. We're looking for the ones who conjured the dark mark" He raised an eyebrow. "We?" As if on cue Tonks and Dipsy walked out of a room. "Y/N! How was the interview?" She walked closer and noticed Oliver and smirked. "Who's this lad?" Oliver extended his hand. "Oliver Wood" Tonks shook his hand still smirking. "You're the boyfriend?" Oliver nodded and Tonks glared at him. "If you hurt her in any way I will personally hide your body" He nodded. "I would never hurt her. And if I do you're more than welcome to do so" Tonks smirked. "I like him. He's a keeper" He smirked. "'Course I am" Tonks laughed. "I totally approve Y/N" I rolled my eyes. "He's not kidding. He's a keeper for Puddlemore United" Tonks smirked. "Quidditch player too? Damn Y/N you got a catch" They both laughed loudly as I blushed furiously. "I'm just going to go interrogate Elsie" I pointed at Oliver. "You better not go anywhere, you're next" He saluted me. "Yes ma'am" I rolled my eyes and entered where supposedly my next interview was going to be held.

I knocked on the door and walked in. Paint cans were flying around the room, along with some paint brushes, the room was full of paintings of different people and things. "Sorry about the mess" I shook my head, mesmerized by the dancing painting of a ballerina. "It's alright" "That's one of my favourite paintings" She was standing right behind me, admiring the painting as well. I sighed. "I didn't even know you painted" She sighed. "I don't normally share my paintings. They're very personal" I blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry I saw them then" She chuckled. "Y/N, you're basically part of the family now" I nodded. "I'll try to question you quick so you can get back to painting" She nodded, sitting down on an empty stool.

"Name?" "Elsie Wood" I nodded. "How long have you been married to Jacob Wood?" "About 20 years" I nodded. "I'll tell you what your husband told me and you fact check it, alright?" She nodded. "You went to the cup with your husband, son and his girlfriend" She nodded. "You were invited to a business meeting and left your son and girlfriend?" She nodded. "That's correct" That was a bad situation. 'Cause we were a loose end in the story, and I couldn't exactly interview myself. That was going to be an interesting situation later on. "You attended the meeting and then were attacked?" She shook her head. "Not at all, we just heard chaos outside and decided to check it out" I nodded. "What did you do afterwards?" She gulped. "We tried helping as many as we could. I will admit that we were a little tipsy so it wouldn't have been a great idea to go straight into the fight" I nodded. Everything seemed to add up, not that I didn't know that but from an interviewer's point of view. "Did you notice anything suspicious before it all started?" She shook her head. "Aside from the drunk Irish, nothing" I nodded. "Well, thank you for your time"

She stayed gazing at the ballerina painting that I had previously seen. "I've seen the drawings you gave to Oliver. They're really good" I blushed. "They're not that good. The ones he has are the ones I threw in the trash" She smiled. "They're still great drawings. If you ever need paint I can lend you some" I chuckled. "Thanks but I'm more of a pencil drawing kind of person" (A/N: And that is why my colours look very clean and my pencils look like shit 🙃) She nodded. "I've noticed" I nodded. "I think I'll go interview Oliver now" She nodded, grabbing a paint brush. "I'll get back to painting. I hope I could help" I nodded and walked back outside, Oliver was leaning against the wall.

"Were you eavesdropping?" He shrugged. "Not really. You said you would need to interview me. So I just stayed here" I nodded. "Well then mister wood. I'll begin your interview" He chuckled. "Wouldn't you prefer a chair miss L/N" I shook my head. "Name?" "Oliver Wood" "Occupation?" "Keeper for Puddlemore United" "Is it true that you were present during the incident?" He nodded. "That's correct" I sighed. "Were you alone?" He smirked. "No. My girlfriend was with me" I sighed again. "For the record, what was their name?" He smirked. "Y/N L/N. You might want to interview her too" I rolled my eyes and he laughed. "Did you notice any suspicious behaviour before anything happened?" He shook his head. "Nothing at all" I sighed. "Where were you when the dark mark was conjured?" He sighed. "Attending to my girlfriend's wounds. She has a scar to prove it" I nodded. "How did you discover the death eaters" He sighed. "It was actually my girlfriend who discovered them. We were sleeping and she woke me up with a terrified look, when I went to see what happened" He took a deep breath. "Well you know" I nodded. "What did you do afterwards?" He sighed. "Do I really have to repeat it? You were there" I sighed. "I still got to ask" He nodded. "We fought alongside a bunch of other wizards until the dark mark was conjured and they just disappeared" "Just like that? The mark appeared and they apparated away?" He nodded. "I think that's all the questions for now" He sighed.