57.- The Beginning Of A War

Y/N's P.O.V:

We kept helping other people as everyone started leaving back towards their homes, aurors scoping the area. The real reason was that Oliver refused to leave without hearing from his parents, according to him they wouldn't leave without us. So when we were done helping we made our way back towards the destroyed tent. "I just don't get it Jacob, where could they be? Are they alright?" I heard a sigh. "I'm sure they're alright. They're not kids anymore Elsie" We turned the corner to be met with Oliver's parents searching through the chaos that used to be a tent. Oliver immediately tried to run towards them but I stopped him. "I know, but I can't help but worry. And I feel terrible! It was Y/N's first quidditch cup and look at the disaster that happened" It looked like she was about to cry, Oliver got out of my grasp and ran towards them, bad idea. Don't ever run full force towards two wizards that were expecting an attack. "Mum! Dad!" I prepared my wand for the worst case scenario, and I was right. Oliver's dad didn't expect him and since he was on edge he sent a spell towards Oliver. (A/N: Bad parenting....I mean what? Who said that? Definitely not me 🙃) But since I was prepared I protected him with a shielding spell, the instant regret in both of their eyes was priceless. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Oliver's mum immediately started inspecting him after her little outburst. We put down our wands. "I'm sorry son, I thought you were a death eater" Oliver chuckled and they hugged each other. "It's fine dad" All three of them hugged tightly, it was heartwarming to see. "Y/N, I am so sorry you had to go through that. It was supposed to be a fun time" She hugged me and I chuckled. "Oh it's fine, I had so much fun stunning death eaters and fighting for my life" (A/N: Sarcasm Queen 😌 Is it sarcasm though? 🤔)
She chuckled. "What a positive way to look at things" I chuckled. "We should head out now" We both nodded and started following Oliver's dad. Oliver hung back and grabbed my hand. "Scared I'll apparate without you?" He chuckled. "Indeed I am".

We made it to the area where people were apparating away, to say it was full would be an understatement. You couldn't even move an inch without bumping into someone. (A/N: Been there, done that. Absolutely hate it 🙃) The coordinators were desperately trying to calm the crowd down so they could apparate in an organized line, but when has the wizarding community ever been organized? (A/N: Spitting facts 😌) They were apparating away like a horde of elephants or zebras being chased by a pack of lions. Slowly but surely we made our way to the front of the line, some were being cut off by others who were super desperate to leave. But no one dared try to cut us off, is it because they saw me fight and were scared? Maybe. Is it because they saw Oliver fight and were scared of him? Maybe. Is it because Oliver's father was influential in the wizarding world? Probably. Was it all of the above? Most likely. (A/N: We're currently learning the use of most likely....That's how shit and behind my English class is 😒) When we finally made it to the designated area to apparate we tried to do it as quickly as possible as to not restrain the line any longer and just forget about the whole situation, until I had to go to the Ministry of course. We apparated back to the Wood's house but before we all headed back in I cleared my throat loudly, making them stop. "I think I'm going to head back home, so that my mum doesn't worry" Oliver's parents nodded. "It was a pleasure having you Y/N, we're really sorry for what happened" I chuckled and shook my head. "It's fine. No one knew that would happen" They nodded. "Have a great rest of your week Y/N" I nodded with a small smile. "Likewise" They smiled back and walked away, Oliver still waiting by my side. "I'll come by another time. We didn't quite finish what we started when you healed my forehead" He chuckled. "I'll send Apollo for when you get home and your mum stops fussing over you. If you're not grounded for the rest of your life of course" I chuckled. "Sure thing mister Wood" He smiled and kissed me quickly. "I love you" I took a step back, readying my wand. "Love you too" Oliver fully let go of me and I apparated home. I really hoped the wizarding news paper hadn't arrived, otherwise I was getting a whole lecture in self-protection.