50.- Last Day

Y/N's P.O.V:

After that hectic day I could finally relax and enjoy my last days at Hogwarts. It all seemed calm, something that didn't happen normally. Which I was correct, it wasn't calm, I was just too sleep deprived to notice. Turns out professor Lupin was actually a werewolf, which in my opinion didn't change anything, but some students didn't share my opinions. And Sirius Black also appeared and kidnapped three students, which you didn't need to be a genius to know it was Harry, Ron and Hermione. And they were currently in the hospital wing, which was were I was headed.

I opened the doors and saw Hermione and Harry pacing with a sleeping Ron. "How are you three?" Harry and Hermione stopped pacing and looked at me. "Y/N! We need help" I fake gasped and placed a hand over my heart. "Is that all I am to you Harry? Just a person who you can call for so that you can get help?" He gulped and I laughed and ruffled his hair. "I'm just joking Harry. What do you need help with?" Harry gulped again and looked to Hermione for answers, and before he could say anything Hermione blurted it all out. "We're going to break Sirius Black out" My eyes widened in shock and I took a deep breath. "That's...a lot. Give me a second to process it" They nodded and I sighed. "Okay ready. What do you need help with?" They smirked at each other. "Do you know where they could be keeping him?" I sighed and sat on a bed. "They would need somewhere secluded and high. Dumbledore's office? No, too important of a place. It would need to be an office definitely, they wouldn't keep him in a normal room. Snape's office and McGonnagall's are too low-" "Y/N!" I snapped out of my thoughts and stared at Harry. "Sorry I was thinking out loud. The best bet would be in Flitwick's office" They both nodded. "Thanks" I smiled and started walking away. "One last thing. Why are we helping the murderer escape?" They sighed. "Short story. He didn't actually kill anyone, it was Ron's rat. And he's Harry's godfather" I nodded, a weird story but after everything I had seen in my life, that seemed pretty normal. "Well, have fun freeing an alleged murderer" They waved me off and I left just as madam Pomfrey was coming there. "Oh. I'm sorry Poppy" She sighed. "I regret the day Wood taught you my name miss L/N" I chuckled. "Sorry Madam Pomfrey. Bye!" She waved me off as well and back to my normal activities. A murderous rat, an escaped prisoner who turned up to be nice, and Harry's godfather. Just a normal day at Hogwarts.

As a little las tribute I took my ukelele back to the tree I used to go to all the time, lazily playing a few chords. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Oliver leaning against the tree silently, just like the good old days. I smirked and kept playing, ignoring him and enjoying myself. When I got tired of playing the same chords over and over again, I thought I'd finally call Oliver out. "Are you going back to your own stalky ways?" He chuckled and sat next to me. "I was never a stalker" I scoffed. "Whatever you say Woodchuck. Did you enjoy the private concert?" He chuckled and swiftly kissed my cheek. "More than you can imagine" I smirked and held the ukelele out. "You want to try?" He smirked as well. "You're letting me touch your precious ukelele?" I chuckled. "Don't make me regret it" He chuckled and softly grabbed the ukelele, I guided him so he could hold it correctly. "This is weird" I chuckled. "Tell me about it, I've never taught anyone how to play" He chuckled and I guided his fingers so that he could play the chords. (A/N: I don't play the ukelele, but it's basically a smaller guitar with less strings right? 😂) He managed to play them, a bit strange sounding but for someone who had never touched a ukelele before it was alright. "Nice job" He scoffed and handed the ukelele back. "It sounds better when you play it" I laughed. "It's because I have more experience" We both laughed and leaned on the trunk. "Can you believe this is our last week at Hogwarts?" I sighed and leaned against his shoulder. "So many memories" He sighed as well. "Yeah. We kissed over there" I smirked and pointed towards the lake. "I nearly drowned over there" He scoffed. "I wouldn't have let you" I scoffed. "But the big giant tentacle would've" We both chuckled. "Oliver?" He kissed the top of my head. "Yeah?" "Do you think we'll last after we finish Hogwarts?" He pushed my head away from his shoulder softly and looked straight into my eyes, if I wasn't dating him I would've been intimidated. "We're endgame" (A/N: Might be stealing a line from CAOS 😈😂) I chuckled. "Positive?" He smirked. "Wanna bet?" I scoffed. "Why do you say that so smugly?" He laughed. "You really don't remember?" I shook my head. "What's so special about it?" He chuckled. "It was our first bet. The first time we actually had a relationship" I chuckled and leaned back against his shoulder. "You remember such useless details" He laughed. "Says the person who remembered what happened in Binns's class a week ago" I scoffed. "That was important information for NEWTs" He chuckled. "Whatever helps you sleep at night L/N" I chuckled and pushed him off. "We're over" He laughed and stood up extending a hand. "Let's head back inside" I shook my head. "I'm angry now" He chuckled and kissed the top of my head. "I'll see you when you calm down then" I smiled and he left. I leaned back against the trunk and closed my eyes. After that week I would become an adult in the wizard world, no more Hogwarts, just bills...That terrified me more than an alleged murderer escaping, and that's saying a lot.