70.- St.Mungo's

(A/N: 70 chapters already?! That's a lot of chapters.... 🙃)

Y/N's P.O.V:

My first Christmas away from home. Well not particularly, I used to spend Christmas at Hogwarts instead of with my mom but I counted that as extra school work instead of an actual holiday. Now thinking back I should've lived a little more instead of just burying myself in my studies, but at least it landed me a good job.

Oliver and I had settled into the house in a matter of days, we still needed to put up a little more decor since it looked a little plain, but at least we could call it home.

Snow was starting to pile outside as we cuddled under the warmth of our sheets. It was the literal middle of the night when a bright light awoke me, at first I thought we had accidentally left a light on somewhere and I scrambled to search for my wand to turn it off, but I was proven wrong when the light spoke. "Y/N. Arthur was hurt. Meeting at the usual" I groaned and opened one eye, just in time to see a silver wolf vanish, of course Remus had to wake me up in the middle of the night. (A/N: Did you know that there's a difference between vanish and banish? I though one was a detergent and the other one meant disappear but no they're technically the same word just for different contexts...) "So much for cuddling" I groaned again and snuggled closer to Oliver. "I'm sorry" He sighed. "Let me guess. You have to go" I nodded against his chest and he kissed the top of my head. "Be careful" I nodded again and quickly kissed his cheek. I lazily extended my hand towards the nightstand. "Accio wand" And it flew directly into my open palm. "Lumos" The tip lit up which allowed me to see Oliver's smirk. "What?" He chuckled, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "You're getting better" I smirked and kissed him once more, untangling myself from the sheets. (A/N: Wtf?! Since when does the Zucaritas tiger have an ad on Spotify?! That scared the crap out of me 😂 It was silent and then "GrRrRRr") "That's what laziness does to you" Our clothes were scattered all around the floor and as much as I would love to wear my actual clothes I didn't really have the energy to do so. So I just grabbed the first things I touched and put them on. "I'll hopefully be back early tomorrow" Oliver sat up from his laying position. "I know. I love you" I smiled. "Love you too" I ran out of the house.

The chilly air immediately hit me as I opened the front door. Small snowflakes were falling all around me as my shoes crunched against the already fallen snow. (A/N: I miss that feeling of a walk through freshly fallen snow...but hopefully soon...) I raised my wand and apparated to Grimmauld Place. The apparation was chillier than usual because of the temperatures outside, but otherwise it was just another Monday for any member of the order.

I harshly opened the door, I didn't want to spend any more time outside in the freezing December air. "FILTHY MUDBLOOD IN MY HOME. YOU SHOULD BE-" I sighed. "Eradicated out of the phase of the earth. I know, I've heard this speech over twenty times. Can't you at least switch the words around? You always say them in the same order" The portrait kept shouting profanities at me as I pressed the curtains against it so it would shut up. Couldn't she just have died like any other person? "Y/N?" I turned to face Sirius pointing his wand at me. "Hey Sirius" He lowered his wand and ran over to help me shut his mother up once and for all. "What happened? One moment I was sleeping and the next I get invoked by Lupin's patronus saying Arthur was attacked?" Sirius sighed and nodded. "He was attacked by Voldemort, well his snake. He was on guard and was attacked while doing so. We notified the Ministry immediately and they went to pick him up and sent him to St. Mungo's. Molly is with him right now" I gulped. I really hoped he would be alright. "But how did you know? No one is normally at the Ministry this late or that low" He sighed. "Harry saw it all through a dream" I gulped again. I was even more worried now. That meant that Harry's lessons with Snape weren't working and Voldemort could still access his mind. "Where is everyone else?" He nodded towards the kitchen and I brushed past him towards it, the wooden floor creaking under my weight and Sirius' mother still yelling behind me.