52.- Hangouts (not the app) (Filler)

Y/N's P.O.V:

Tonks escorted me outside and abruptly stopped, extending her hand. "It was a pleasure to meet you Y/N" I chuckled and shook her hand. "Likewise Tonks" "And if that boyfriend of yours ever decides to turn like your boggart. You call me first" I laughed. "Will do Tonks" She nodded with a smirk and happily trotted back to the Ministry. "Y/N!" I turned around quickly to be met with the boyfriend in question. "Woodchuck?" He smiled and ran up to me. "Hey" I chuckled. "What are you doing here?" He chuckled. "I came to see you" I shook my head. "Weren't you busy with the whole Puddlemore United situation?" He smirked. "That situation has been resolved" I looked him over skeptically. "Did they fire you or something?" He shook his head happily. "On the contrary" He chuckled as I gaped. "You got the spot?" He nodded excitedly and I immediately wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into a hug laughing. "That's amazing" He laughed and picked me up, spinning me around. I laughed a little bit louder and people started looking at us. "Oliver, people are staring" He smirked and put me down, cupping my cheek. "Let them" I chuckled as he kissed me, with him pulling me as close as possible. I pulled away both of us smiling. "Are you busy?" I shook my head.  "Want to go for a walk?" I shook my head and he kissed me again. "Still no?" I smirked and pulled him in for one more kiss. "Now I'm thinking about it" He chuckled and intertwined our fingers pulling me along.

"How did your interview go?" I shrugged. "Nerve racking and surprisingly short" He chuckled. "Short?" I nodded. "The questions were surprisingly easy like: what spell do you use to cast a patronus? Or: what do you do in case you come across a wanted man whom the Ministry is looking for?" He scoffed. "Even I can answer those!" I smirked. "That's exactly how I knew the test was stupid" "OI!" I laughed and he shoved me playfully with his other hand that I wasn't holding. "I think the hard part is supposedly the practical test. But I got someone who was really fun" He nodded. "That's nice" I smirked. "Is little Ollie cranky because his girlfriend called him an idiot?" I spoke as if I was talking to a toddler and he rolled his eyes. "Don't call me Ollie" "Why not? Bad memories?" He shrugged and smirked. "If drunk you counts as a bad memory, then yes" "I called you Ollie?" He nodded. "You called me many things" I blushed and he laughed kissing my cheek. "You also told me you loved me" I blushed even harder. "Did I?" He nodded with a small smile. I abruptly stopped. "Is that what made you so confident?" He nodded and pulled me along further. "Fuck" Now it was his turn to stop abruptly. "Did you just swear?" I shrugged. "Yeah" "Since when do you swear?" I shrugged again. "I've always sworn. Just not in front of people" He sighed. "I've known you for nearly four years and you still manage to surprise me" I chuckled and looked up at the sky, which was slowly darkening. "It's getting late you know?" He sighed and kissed my temple. "You have to go" I nodded sadly and he pulled me into an empty alleyway. "This is it" I chuckled. "Yeah. Don't forget to visit, my mum absolutely loves you" He laughed. "I sure will" I chuckled and he cupped my cheek, immediately going in for a kiss. He pulled away after a few seconds leaning our foreheads together. "I love you" I blushed and kissed him again. "I love you too" We finally separated ourselves and I waved at him sadly before apparating home.

The sun was setting as I walked in the house. "Mum?" "In the kitchen!" I walked into the kitchen to see yet another owl. And my mom glaring at it. "Huh. I'm popular today" She shrugged and I approached the owl, taking the letter. I gave him the first thing I found to eat and sat down. Figuring out who the mystery person was.

Dear Y/N,
This letter will probably be a shock, especially since you know I'm not a big fan of writing. Oh, it's Charlie by the way. (A/N: Charlie's back 😈)

Now that made way more sense. Charlie really wasn't the writer type and I didn't recognize the owl, so everything clicked into place.

I was wondering if you were free Tuesday next week? I have my healers test on Wednesday and I really need a study buddy.
I hope all is well,
Charlie