35.- Peeves being Peeves (Year 7)

Oliver's P.O.V:

A few seconds passed since Y/N left the compartment, and I couldn't handle the suspense anymore so I went and chased after her. I lit up every compartment hoping she was out of danger, but just my luck, I found her passed out on the floor with a dementor hovering over her, I raised my wand not really knowing the spell, but I still had to try. "Oi!" The dementor looked at me, I shivered but still kept my stance, the dementor glided towards me, but I wasn't giving it the satisfaction of moving for it to go back to Y/N. A scream echoed in my head, one I hadn't recognized at the time and in a blink of an eye it was gone, being chased by what looked like a silver wolf that soon disappeared. A hand was placed on my shoulder, making me jump. "Are you alright?" I nodded, the man looked exhausted, a scar running across his face. "I am. But my girlfriend-" I pointed at Y/N and he nodded handing me a bar of chocolate and then checking on her. "She'll be fine, give her the chocolate when she wakes up" I nodded and he ran off somewhere, I stood there shocked for another second before running to Y/N and picking her up bridal style and taking off towards the compartment.

The train was still dark, dementors were probably still looming around the halls, but somehow found the compartment. Angelina opened the door and I immediately walked in with Y/N. "What happened out there?!" I laid Y/N on the seats, making sure she would be comfortable. "Dementors, they're all around the train" Everyone tensed you. "How did you escape?" I sighed leaning against the seat were Y/N was laying. "A guy came up to us, he did a patronus and then gave me the chocolate" I raised the chocolate bar and then threw it across the compartment, and all of a sudden the lights came back on and we started moving. "I guess they finally left" I sighed grabbing Y/N's hand. "Not before causing some damage" I sighed while Katie punched Alicia in the shoulder. "What was that for?!" Katie rolled her eyes. "You're not helping" Angelina sighed in defeat, and the compartment fell silent. "At least it didn't kiss her" I sighed. "Yeah. At least" And it felt silent again.

I don't know how long it was until Y/N started steering in the seat. I immediately shot up, shaking her lightly. "Y/N?" She groaned, tears falling from her cheeks, I wiped them off, caressing her cheek. "Pumpkin?" Her eyes shot open, with her panting. "W-what?" I helped her up slowly. "W-what happened?" I sighed sitting next to her.

Y/N's P.O.V:

I was dripping in cold sweat as Oliver explained what had happened with the dementor. "So I just passed out? And the guy saved both of us?" He nodded, searching for something, he finally bent over grabbing onto a bar of chocolate. "He also told me to give you this" I sighed grabbing the chocolate, taking a bite out of it. "Is it true?" I took another bite out of the chocolate. "Is what true?" Katie looked over at Angelina nd then back at me. "That you hear and see what you despair the most?" I shivered at the memory of my father's scream. "I-um-well-" Oliver must've noticed I was uncomfortable, since he scooted closer too me draping his arm around my shoulders, and kissed my temple. "How about we drop it?" Everyone nodded and went back to chatting normally. "Thanks" He nodded kissing my temple again. "Anytime pumpkin" I chuckled and scooted over closer to him, joining in on the compartment's chit chatter.

After changing and more chatting, we made it to the carriages. Percy has disappeared a few minutes before, so we were sitting in the carriage with the twins and Lee, all of us laughing at their jokes. I left the group and made my way to the Ravenclaw table, once again crashing into none other than Alice. "Watch it spotlight stealer" I scoffed. "Spotlight stealer? Really?" She scoffed, Charlie and Diane no were in sight. "That's why you're dating Oliver Wood isn't it?" She smirked confidently, I rolled my eyes. "First of all I'm dating Oliver because I actually like him, and secondly we're not 11 anymore, spotlight stealer is a childish nickname, just like your behaviour" Giggles, gasps, and oooo's arose from the crowd that was surrounding us. Alice's face was tomato red, she opened her mouth to retort but I raised my hand stopping her. "If you'll excuse me, I have better things to do than listen to your tantrum" With those words I walked away smirking, all the crowd giggling and laughing.