Tyler (Chapter 6)

"Ready to move on

"Ready to move on."

Josh startled me a little out of my thoughts.

"Sure."

That was the girl at the school, I apparently took her spot. That was weeks ago but I still remember it so easily. Why am I remembering something that's not important?

It doesn't matter. They're leaving anyway, none of my business.

"The lady said the cat should be really friendly, especially with food. It shouldn't have gotten that far", Josh said.

"I can't believe we're looking for a stupid cat", I said in an aggravated tone.

This is an embarrassment, a disgrace at all that I've worked for. All because I had to get shot. I have high respect for our captain but this...this makes me want to stand my ground and give him a peace of my mind. I don't even want people to notice me doing this. I'm not the type to brag about my rank but...this is very beneath me.

"What, I like it. It's a change of pace and...I found out the lady is single, she's pretty hot too", Josh said.

He'll do anything for women. He just joined me because it saved him from paperwork. I allowed it because I can make him do my work in exchange for doing his paperwork.

I gave Josh a look, practically glaring into his soul. I am not in a good mood.

"Can you cut the MILF shit please?"

He chuckled.

"It's not my fault, you saw the way she was eyeing me. Moms are hot too. She has good taste. When we get back I need to get her number."

I walked away as I spoke.

"So what, she was eyeing me too."

Josh ran to catch up to me.

"W-What? Seriously? Hey, you aren't thinking of-"

"Of course not! I have more important things to do than to just sleep around!"

Josh cleared his throat.

"I don't sleep around. I just share the gift of pleasure with beautiful women. Many women don't get the attention they need. Men focus too much on themselves, not paying attention to what their women like. You need to learn them, feel them, study them, you know? When you get it just right, it's like heaven. Watching them squirm under you, screaming your name-"

"Enough!"

Josh has been a womanizer since he first laid eyes on a woman. He's a gentleman of course, his mom raised him that way. While she would be pissed if she found out he's doing this, she might at least appreciate he's doing it with class.

"I see her. The cat I mean, up there in the tree", he said.

I looked where he was pointing to. Josh pat me all the back.