Josh (Chapter 33)

"Whoa Emmy, you're excited tonight."

She giggled.

"It's just been a while since you've been here."

I kissed her hard, giving her butt one last squeeze before letting her go.

"Do you really have to go? I bet he's lacking in that department, I mean look at him."

She hit me lightly with a giggle.

"Josh stop. He's a paying customer, it's my job. Besides, I can send you over another girl to have fun with."

"You guys are all busy tonight", I said with a sigh.

She shrugged.

"It's the weekend after all."

She then turned to go to her next customer. I got up to walk around a bit with my drink. It's nice not to have that boot on anymore. My ankle bothers me here and there but that's to be expected since I'm not 100% just yet. I've been feeling well enough to do my usual patrols. Right now things are quiet with the department. Tyler's been working tirelessly like usual after he found out about the threat against his family's company. I invited him out tonight to just escape from work but of course, he declined. As for me, I can't neglect my girls. I'm their favorite customer after all, it's nice to spend some time with them and see how they're doing. I consider myself a bit protective over all of them as this line of work can get dangerous quick. I've had my fair share of fights with guys who crossed the line. I never pulled my cop card, I don't like doing that. I fight them as a man who hates when other men take advantage of women. It doesn't happen that often here, most of the customers are respectful. That's how it's going to stay.

As I walked around I found myself at the stage where one of the new girls was performing. I took a seat in the back. I didn't get a chance to get her name. I think they said she started a few days ago so it's my first time seeing her here. She's really good on the pole, very beautiful. Our eyes connected a few times as she danced. I'm curious about her, I always like to get to know any new girls who get hired here.

"She's Amy."

I turned my head to see Rachel snuck up behind me.

"Amy huh? She's really good up there."

Rachel came around to sit next to me.

"She's only a dancer, nothing else."

"Really? Not even kissing?"

"Nope, none of that. I told her she can get paid much more but oh well, whatever floats her boat."

"Oh, I can float her boat."

Rachel laughed.

"You know you are free to invite her out, you're the special customer after all."

Here at the club, clients can only go up to requesting a private dance. Some of the girls offer services on their own, sexual things of course to only the most highest paying customers. As for me, I invite the girls to my home and they decide what they want to do with me. It can be just simply hanging out to watch movies or sexual favors. I never push them into doing what they don't want to do, it isn't about that. Some of these girls came from rough backgrounds. Just being there as a person is what I enjoy, I want to show them not all guys are assholes. Of course, I pay them well every time they spend time with me, no matter what we end up doing or don't do.