Javier (Chapter 39)

November

November... 🍂

"It looks like everyone is here", Tyler said.

The whole team was here for our last meeting before we went out to execute our plan. It was the day of the biggest party in Greenwaters. Hanson Entertainment is announcing something huge and that is for Tyler to return as the official CEO. When he told us that, we thought it was too dangerous, he's a major target. Even though it's dangerous, it's also smart. We are giving what Cosen wants.

"The party is going great. Everyone's out there, the media is all over the place", Josh said.

"Good, we just have to spot Cosen", Tyler said.

"What are your orders for when we see the members", I asked.

"I'll leave that up to you all to decide, I trust your judgement. The goal is to apprehend them because we need information", he said.

"It will be hard for them to get far, we teamed up with pretty much all the nearby agencies and police departments", Miles said.

"Are we a bit late for the meeting?"

It was my sergeant.

"No, you're not", Tyler said.

"So it looks like we are the eyes in the sky", sergeant Vicent said.

"Yes, if they run, you guys can at least keep on eye on them while we pursuit them on foot", Tyler said.

"I feel pretty nervous", Grace said.

"Don't worry Grace, I will be close to you. Once your job is finished, I will escort you somewhere safe", Remmy said.

"We will make your job as quick as possible, don't worry", Tyler said.

"Looks like it's almost time for your appearance", an officer said.

I learned his name is Ron, a top detective just like Tyler but in the neighboring city. I sensed the history between them isn't the best but it's none of my business.

"Grace you stay with Remmy until it's time to pair up with me, okay", Tyler said.

"Okay."

"You all be safe", Sarina said.

We all turned to look at her.

"Of course", I said.

"We'll be just fine. Just stay with my people, you'll be able to know what's happening", Tyler said.

She gave a nod.

I looked at her one last time before I left with the rest of them. I could see the worry in her eyes but she's trying her best to be strong for us.

I'm not going to lie, I feel nervous as well. This is my first big mission. Of course I want to do well but, you never know what's going to happen.

"You look a little scared there Hernandez", Josh said.