Grace (Chapter 55)

Sarina left the house about an hour ago to hang out with Javi. I decided not to go as I didn't want to interrupt them. I just wanted to be by myself for a while.

I've been staying at Sarina's house. Her parents were nice enough to let me stay here after I told them I was having "family issues". I couldn't tell them the whole truth, I know Sarina is also keeping her involvement in all of this from her parents as well. I didn't intend to scare my family like I did when I suddenly left for New York. I wasn't in the right headspace after Tyler said what he said.

Some time passed before I decided to leave the house to go for a well needed walk.

Sarina has been doing her best to cheer me up. Even though it's been a while since I've left New York, I've just been feeling down. I miss Andy so much and I constantly worry about him. It does me no good to put him in a position that could risk his safety by going there. This time I'm here to stay and will not be returning to New York. I don't know how I can cope without seeing him. It's not like I can text or call him.

It's like having a long-distance relationship without the communication part. I'm just left with memories of us.

We had good memories, especially that night. I haven't talked about it yet with Sarina, I just can't right now. We ended up sleeping together and it was wonderful. I'm really happy I was his first and to me, he was my first in a different way. He made me feel special and of course beautiful. I know in my heart there is no one else I would rather be with. I've decided to wait for him, no matter how long it takes. I hate that after going through all I've been through, the person who's for me is the one I can't have. It sucks but I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

The thing is, I won't be the one who will save him. I really believe it's up to Tyler but after what he said, I'm not sure if he will save him. I'm really hoping he was just saying stuff because of his job but in reality, he has no plans to harm Andy. That's his brother after all.

"If Andy were here what would he tell me", I said to myself.

He would probably tell me to make amends to Tyler. I'm not the type to do something like that but, I did go overboard and I even hurt Javi in the middle of it all. I of course apologized to him as soon as I cooled down. He accepted it and was okay.

I don't know how long I was walking. I was so caught up in the conversation I was having in my head. I looked up to see I wandered all the way to the police station.

"Really, this is where I'm supposed to go", I said out loud to the universe.

"Hey Grace."

I turned around to see it was Remmy. I perked up when I saw her.

"Hey Remmy! Long time no see."

"Same. How have you been?"

I shrugged my shoulders.