Tyler (Chapter 58)

"Did Sarina get home just fine", Josh asked.

"Yes, she just texted me.", I said.

"Good. Well, I'm going to bed now."

"You better not do anything with Amy."

"I'm not about to die here. I remember like it was yesterday when we were in high school and I brought a girl over. When mom found us in my room she almost murdered me, literally. Plus, I don't want to make her uncomfortable, she's a guest here after all so don't worry", he said and then he went up to bed.

I'm sure Amy has the guest room and Josh is up in his old bedroom. The last time I was up there his mom had two beds in his room so I'll go up when I feel tired.

I went over to the living room to have a seat on the couch. The T.V was still on what Josh and Amy were watching, I didn't bother to change it.

I took out my phone and looked back at the text message Sarina text me.

"I'm home. Have a good night *smiley face*"

She's probably asleep now.

My mind went back to when I kissed her. I wonder if it was okay for me to do that, I didn't ask her after all. This is the second time I kissed her without her permission. At least things didn't go bad like last time and she knows I like her.

Maybe she's confused again and can't sleep.

I should probably text her, just in case.

[Are you still up?]

I received a response right away.

Sarina [Yep]

[Can't sleep either?]

Sarina [Yeah, my mind is too busy]

[Is it because of me?]

Sarina [Yeah]

[I'm sorry.]

Sarina [Why are you sorry?]

[I didn't ask to kiss you...again. I shouldn't have done that.]

Sarina {You think I'm mad? No way, I'm not mad at all. In fact I like the kiss.]

[You did?]

She didn't respond right away. A minute or two passed by.

Maybe she's lying about it, it's hard to tell from text messages.

My finger hovered over the call button.  I finally clicked it.

"Hey", I said.

"Hi."