Character Introduction (Fadila "Remmy" Haddad)

Meet Remmy!

Meet Remmy!

Candle Queen, butt-kicking (sometimes) officer and super friendly.

Age: 37

Height: 5'9

Eyes: Grey

Occupation: Police Officer

Likes: Scented candles (loves them), sports, nature, long walks, exercise, cooking (only for holidays)

Dislikes: Bossy people, girly things

Remmy is a tough officer but not as hot-headed as Josh. She is hard-working and loves what she does. She specialized in helping families and children who were victims of crimes.

Remmy has always been a tomboy since she was a kid. Her father was tough on her for it but realized he couldn't change her, he was a big softy when it came to Remmy as she was his only daughter. Remmy would get in trouble at school for being loud and would get into fights. In elementary school, she punched a boy in the face because he was making fun of a birthmark she has on her neck. She never regretted it.

Remmy loves scented candles, she had quite a large collection. When fall comes around, the collection grows to a ridiculous amount. Her husband knows better than to say anything about it. She does not have pets because of her candle collection but does like animals.

She had two sons ages 13 and 10. She says she's happy to have sons because she doesn't see herself as a girl mom. Her sons know better than to speak back to her, she has fought them numerous times...and won (only out of love she says).

Remmy wears her hijab mostly during the colder months and for religious events. She dresses modestly for the most part.

If you love Remmy, leave a comment. What do you think about her so far?

Keep on the lookout for shorts about her on my blog~