Andy (Chapter 59)🔞

🔞Warning: This chapter contains graphic content (like at the very end). You have been warned🔞

Enjoy!

"Knock, knock."

The door opened slowly, it was Quinn of course. He came in holding a plate of food.

"You poor thing, I heard Isaac never gave you your thanksgiving dinner."

"That was a week ago. I just ate whatever I could find."

"Well that's not good enough for me so I went all out to get you the dinner you deserved", he said with a smile.

He was looking cheerful today, of course I didn't buy it. His emotions are never real.

He walked over to my desk to place the plate down and then he took a seat next to me. My eyes stayed on my computer screen. From the corner of my eye I could see him staring at me. He always made me feel uncomfortable. I always fear him lashing out on me. He's done that many times but what prevents him from causing me any serious harm is the boss, and that's the only thing I'm grateful for from him.

"Thanks", I said.

"You haven't been to any of our meetings lately."

"No one asked for me to attend."

"You're always welcome to come. I suggest you always attend, you don't even know the plans for what the boss has set for us to do."

"I'm sure I'm not missing out on much. My job is pretty much the same no matter what the boss has planned."

I heard him shift in his seat and then suddenly he grabbed me, spinning me so I was facing him. I felt my heart racing out of fear, I said something wrong again.

"As the boss's favorite, you sure don't appreciate him."

"I do."

"Your actions don't say so. You stay in here all day, doing who knows what and then when you are allowed to leave, you meet up with that woman. What have you told her?"

"Nothing."

He raised his eyebrow.

Grace is safe back home, I haven't seen her since she left so I know if Quinn wants to go after her, he will have a hard time.

"I don't know why I bother to care. Stuff like this doesn't last forever. The police will come crashing in soon. I know you'll let them", he said. His eyes were glued to mine, looking for some type of response, but he didn't find one.

I didn't say anything.

"Anyway, because I care about you, I also came here to update you on what we're doing. Tomorrow the boss wants us to cause a bit of trouble again, you know, like at the mall. Word has been getting around that police are not as reliable as they seem. Looks like more and more people are losing trust in them which is what the boss wants. There has been a big increase in the purchase of guns, obviously not by legal means. I haven't worked this hard in forever, it's such a pain. My boys better not mess up the gun shipments, I swear the body counts are high lately. People just can't learn how not to mess up."