Andy (Chapter 80)

"Wrap it up guys. Thank you again sir for coming", the news member said.

"Of course."

It's official, I belong to the boss, legally. Of course, I didn't agree so quickly, I didn't agree at all.

~

"The paperwork is all here, all you need to do is sign and then you will officially be my son and the future boss of Cosen."

He pushed the papers across his desk towards me. I took a moment to stare at it, I didn't move.

"Boss I...I can't", I said.

"Why not? You know Isaac wants to be in your place right now."

"Then why not him, he hates me, he feels like he should be your right-hand man."

"He doesn't have what it takes to lead Cosen."

"Neither do I. I never killed anyone and I don't plan on doing so."

"You've already killed a person, well at least you were in charge of it."

"What?"

"I asked you, how would you send a message to a person that we mean business. You said you wouldn't directly threaten them, maybe threaten those close to them."

"What are you talking about?"

"That officer who's been on our tail, he has those who he is close to so it was easy to find one of his best friends. I sent Daniel to take care of business, he did a great job."

"What did he do, he was shot a few times?"

"Let's not get into detail. I would like to congratulate you for sending that message to the officer."

"But I didn't know you were speaking about an actual person! I didn't kill anyone! You tricked me!"

"Listen Andy, right now you will sign those papers. You see how powerful you are already. More people can fall under your hands if you don't do as I say."

"I don't have to do anything for you! You can't have your way with me if I'm dead."

I quickly stood up, heading for the door.

"I'm sure your brother would be happy to see you, he's been looking for you for years."

I stopped and quickly turned around.

"What brother? I don't have a brother."

"You can't recall that you have a brother. I know you can't remember your past. Extreme trauma can cause memory loss."