Sarina (Chapter 36)

I woke up, sensing it was morning

I woke up, sensing it was morning. It's amazing how the body can just know things.

As I rolled over in bed, I took an arm full of the blankets which are heavenly soft.

"You know you're taking all the blankets."

I turned onto my back to see Tyler was looking at me. Annoyance was written all over his face.

"Sorry, they're just so soft", I said with a pout.

"That's more important than me freezing at night?"

"You could have snatched it away."

"And then you'll get mad", he said.

Good point.

"Fine", I said with a sigh.

I turned over some more to throw the blanket over him.

"I'm getting up anyway", he said, trying to move the blanket off of him.

"No."

"I have to go to work."

"No."

He let out a sigh, clearly annoyed by me.

Without thinking, I quickly moved over on top of him, restraining him from going anywhere.

"You still need sleep because...w-well you just need to. At least rest or something."

He looked up at me like I had lost my mind. His eyes softened, a sigh once again escaped his lips.

"I get it but I promise you, I'm fine."

I sat up off of him, not sure if I was sitting on his legs or not because the thickness of the blanket made it hard to tell. He sat up as well.

"If you say so", I said.

His eyes didn't move from mine.

"W-What", I said nervously.

He then looked down between us, realizing he was staring.

"Nothing."

It dawned on me, that we slept together. Like in the same bed. The only other guy I've done that with is Javi. It's not all bad. I'm wearing long sleeve pajamas and he's fully clothed, but still.

Isn't this considered, intimate? Is this a big deal? No one can find out, like at all!

"I won't tell anyone", I suddenly blurted out.

"What", he said in a confused tone.

"I-I mean...I won't tell anyone we were sleeping in the same bed..."

He cocked his head to the side, finally realizing what I was talking about.

He shrugged his shoulders.