Andy (Chapter 70)

"Still can't believe Quinn is locked up, probably for good this time. It's been what, like weeks now? Still haven't heard anything from the boss about him getting out. Probably got sick of him like the rest of us. Anyone can take his place, it's easy to kill. I can do it", Isaac said.

"I'm not surprised. You can bring it up to the boss I guess."

I was working on some equipment at my workstation.

Isaac let himself into my room, he was laying on my bed. I want him to leave but I know better than to say anything knowing his short temper.

"Nah, the boss will get him out, he's too important to I'm anyway. I heard that's how he got him in the first place. Don't know how he did it but he's got high connections everywhere."

If that's the case then I know he will want me to break into the prison security system. I've never done that before. If he is close with who runs the prison then it might not be as difficult as I think it would be.

Still though, it makes me nervous thinking about it. Quinn is important to him, he is one of the strongest members of the organization. He was upset when Quinn was arrested, things around here haven't been as busy since he was locked up. I bet we are losing money.

I have no room for failure when it comes to breaking him out.

"Those fuck'n pigs! We should just bomb the whole station."

"No."

He sat up.

"No? What? You on their side like we all think you are?"

I stayed looking at what I was doing.

"I didn't say that. There's no point in causing trouble. We can see now they've gotten stronger. For a kid to take down Quinn like that, we don't have room to play dumb."

He stood up.

"You saying my plans are dumb?"

I turned around to face him.

"I didn't say anything like that. For once just listen to me and stop putting words into my mouth. If you don't believe me, go to the boss with your ideas, he would reject them immediately."

He looked pissed off. Usually, he would attack me or something but I guess what I said got him thinking.

"Whatever. I'm not the one who's going to be part of breaking Quinn out. I hate that guy anyway, he's a perverted creep. You just watch yourself. I'm not going to save your ass when you get caught up in that prison."

I didn't respond. I just turned back to continue working while Isaac left my room without saying anything else. I let out a sigh once I heard the door close. Things are just going to get worse. I'm only one person, I can't do much but I know Grace is counting on me to end this somehow, or at least contribute to the end.