Character Introduction (Grace Campbell)

Selfie queen and model, here's Grace!

Age: 18

Height: 5'7

Eye color: Light brown

Occupation: Upcoming model 

Loves taking pictures, boys/men, parties, makeup, shopping, hair color, nails, showing off her boobs

Dislikes covering up, boring people, being conservative in appearance

Grace is best friends with Sarina since freshman year. She grew close to Sarina because of her realness and her awesome personality. Grace is usually energetic and always chasing after a hot guy. Grace hasn't always been like this though. She talks about her struggle with her appearance when she was growing up. She was chubby when she was younger and was made fun of because of it. Her family wasn't well off but her mom always cooked great food and wanted her kids to finish their plates which is why Grace was overweight. She didn't like the attention she was getting because of her weight and so she secretly starved herself and became bulimic. Grace hid this from everyone except Sarina and Javier. They were the ones who helped her recover. Her new appearance attracted new attention which was boys. Grace was excited at first she was finally attractive. She had many boyfriends in high school and did sleep around. Rumors spread about her, that she would sleep with anyone but she did not let that bother her even though it really did. 

She went on to believe boys only liked her for what they could get, she didn't see herself better than that. She felt like molding would be the career for her but it wasn't the best as she saw it was a trigger for her body image issues. Grace later meets Andy who she found to be interesting. She learns more about him and what he does but it didn't scare her away from him. Eventually, Grace falls for Andy because he was the first guy who didn't throw himself on her, he actually got to know her first. 

Continue to follow Grace and see where things go for her and Andy~