Character Introduction (Josh Weiß)

Sexy

Sexy. Charming. Ladies-man.

Meet Josh Weiß!

Age: 32

Height: 6'2

Eyes: Green

Occupation: Lead officer

Likes: (Loves) Women, parties, being the center of attention, tattoos, martial arts

Dislikes: (Hates) men who abuse women, boring people (Tyler sometimes), paperwork, books

Josh is Tyler's right-hand man. They've been best friends since they were very young. Josh was always a troublemaker. His mom had to scold him with her shoe many times. Josh is half Puerto Rican half German, his mom being Puerto Rican. He is trilingual (English, Spanish, German). His mother forced him to learn German in school, it's one of the few subjects Josh did well in. Despite him being a pain to his mother, he is very close and protective of her. He did not like it when men would flirt with his mom, he would always get upset. Josh grew up with just his mother, he never knew his father, and he did not care to get to know him. This led him to build a deep hatred for his father leaving his mother alone to raise him all by herself. 

His mother did not have to raise him all alone, she was very close to Tyler's parents who helped her as much as they could. She worked for them before Josh and Tyler were born. Josh and Tyler were popular throughout school, both ran track. The death of Tyler's parents hit Josh hard, he saw them as his parents too. The disappearance of Andy was also hard for him. He was very close to Andy as well. 

Josh attended college with Tyler to become an officer. He wasn't as smart as Tyler when it came to books and studies, but Tyler worked with him to help him pass his classes and keep him away from girls. Josh excelled in the physical part of police training, he was the top student. 

Josh has always been a womanizer since he was little. He is very flirtatious but respectful towards all women. He believes women are God's greatest gift to men and that they must always be cherished. He is the top customer of a strip club. The ladies there favor Josh. The club provides an escort service for certain customers. Josh often has the ladies over to his house, either for sexual favors or for simple fun. He always pays them very well but never views them as objects and despises any men who mistreat them. 

Fun facts: 

Josh started smoking in high school and got Tyler involved. Tyler never forgave him

Josh has a black belt in martial arts, his mother got him into it to help him with his anger issues

He has a sleeve tattoo on his right arm

Both of his ears are pierced 

Josh refuses to cut his hair, it was longer when he was in high school. He keeps it at shoulder length. He says it helps him get the ladies

He has a scar on his right eyebrow that he keeps shaven on purpose, it adds to his look. He got it when he was little, he fell on the sidewalk curb when the two of them were playing

Josh isn't proud he lost his virginity at a very early age