Tyler (Chapter 14)

"We have all of these names and still nothing. Some of these gang leaders are new...they are useless to us", I said to myself.

I let out a long sigh as I leaned back in my chair.

It's frustrating to have mapped out everything and yet the pieces take forever to fall in place. I just need something, anything.

"Oh Tyler...a pretty little lady is here to see you", Josh said cheerfuly.

"Not now Josh, I'm in the middle of something", I said, not bothering to look over at him.

"This is important."

His sudden tone change made me look at him. Next to him stood...

"Sarina?"

I sat up.

"What's this about?"

"I-I think I have something you guys should see."

She came over to me, giving me a bag.

"I don't do sweets", I said.

She shook her head.

"It's not sweets, it's a phone. A phone of a...well what I think, a drug dealer."

"How did you get their phone", Josh asked.

I took out a pair of gloves before pulling the phone out of the bag.

"My coworker's boyfriend is involved with selling drugs. She looks at his phone often and eventually found out what he has been up to. Also, his younger brother is also selling...that'll be confirmed by my friend. He went with them to meet the dealer face-to-face."

I looked at Josh.

"Call in Remmy and Miles right now", I order.

Josh left to fetch them, leaving Sarina alone with me.

"How long did you know about this?"

"I just connected the two sides yesterday. I got the phone today. I also knew about the younger brother for about a week. We just didn't know what to do. Also, could you please do something to protect them? I worried these bad guys will find and hurt them. My coworker has a son, I don't want him to get hurt."

"Don't worry. I'll send my officers to those areas immediately."

"We're back", Josh said.

"Sarina", Remmy said.

She smiled.

"Hello guys."

"Good to see you but, not under these conditions, Josh filled us in."

"First, I need to trace all calls on this phone. If we can get a location, we can find the gang leader", I said.

"Right, since this guy is alleged to be a drug dealer, he's just a level below the gang leader", Josh said.