Character Introduction (Javier Hernandez)

An athlete, brave, smart, and a tough soldier

An athlete, brave, smart, and a tough soldier.  Meet Javier Hernandez!

Age: 19

Height 5'11 1/2

Eyes: Hazel

Occupation: Airman

Likes: Working out, being active, going out with Sarina, hanging out with friends, socializing, anime

Dislikes: Traders, bullies, negativity 

Former high school football wide receiver and voted most popular amongst classmates. Even though Javier was the popular kid, he never let that get to his head. His family owns their own business that is supposed to be handed down to him and his brother but he wanted to choose another path in life. He signed up for the air force, but his family did not approve at first. 

Javier is very close to his grandmother, she always supported him in whatever he did. 

Javier graduated at the top of his class in high school, obtaining a 4.0 GPA as well as earning college credits though he never went to college. 

Javier also became to the top of his airforce class, earning honorary ribbons. He is highly respected by the other cadets and is seen as the leader, he is the most athletic out of all of the cadets. 

Javier is very close to Sarina. Besides their friendship, they formed a kind of "contract", where they agreed to be a bit more intimate than friends. Javier hates the name "friends with benefits". 

He is the first cadet to join the police force for a serious and highly dangerous mission to uncover Cosen and put them to an end. 

Javier's specialty is electronics, he enjoys computers and is a great hacker. 

Thank you for reading this far everyone. Please leave comments and follow me on Twitter and Instagram. I would love to have a chat with you all.

More chapters coming out soon~