Josh (Chapter 76)

"Are you serious?! He really told you their plans? That's what we need", I said.

"It doesn't matter, in the end, we will be made to look like the bad guys. Who knows how many officers here have sided with them already. That's why we keep this group a secret, it might be us versus the department soon", Tyler said.

"We can still trust captain Bells. I know he is against this", Remmy said.

"I agree. I want to put trust in the officers I'm close to but when people are desperate for money, they will turn to things like Cosen to help them. We have to keep our group tighter than ever", Miles said.

"I agree. Those who we think we can trust, we aren't sure but I know for a fact captain Bells will never turn his back on the badge", Tyler said.

"We need to update him on this asap", I said.

"I will schedule a meeting with him personally. In the meantime, we need to figure out what to do. At least what can I do for Cloe. Her situation is extremely dangerous since Quinn is in the picture", Tyler said.

"I don't know, fake her death or something, make her disappear", I said with a shrug.

Everyone looked at me.

"What?"

"For once, you finally said something brilliant", Tyler said.

"Hey! That's an insult right", I asked Remmy.

She giggled.

"Yes and no but I have to agree with Tyler. Here's what I think. She recently found out her father has sided with Cosen, putting her life in great danger. The constant fear of her life lead her to suffer from anxiety which unfortunately drove her to..."

"Suicide", Tyler finished off for Remmy. "It sounds crazy but it's realistic. Quinn saw her reactions when she found out about her father working for Cosen. Just moving her somewhere won't be easy. I think the best way is to just have her disappear that way."

"It's dark. How are we going to do it? Will she even be okay with the plan", I asked.

"She'll have to be, I wouldn't trust her father", Remmy said.

"It was so easy for him to sell out his daughter, it shouldn't bother him that she suddenly couldn't take it anymore", Tyler said.

"I came across someone during an interrogation who was good at faking deaths. I'll have to look him up but I'm sure he's still locked up", Miles said.

"I don't think someone who's locked up will help cops", I said.

"Maybe not but he might help your average Joe", Miles said.