Character Introduction (Dyon Miles)

Looks intimidating but is a soft teddy bear if you get to know him

Looks intimidating but is a soft teddy bear if you get to know him. Meet Miles!

Age: 43

Height: 6'4

Eyes: Brown

Occupation: Police Officer (Interrogation)

Likes: Reading, writing, puzzles, outdoors, ties

Dislikes: Too much noise

Miles is in charge of interrogations at the police department making him scary to some if you don't know him. His height alone is enough to make some criminals talk. While most think he is frightening, in reality, he's the complete opposite.

Miles is very sweet and soft-spoken. He is usually quiet but is quick to take charge if need be. He is partners with Remmy and has been for a long time. Miles is the oldest member of Tyler's team but don't let his age fool you. Miles is committed to keeping in shape. He works out regularly with the crew.

Miles has a tie collection, he wears a different one almost every day he is at work. His wife makes his ties as she owns a small store where. When people ask him about his ties, he is proud to talk about his wife and promote her business. He is a loving husband and a proud father to three. One daughter and two sons. His daughter is 20 and his two sons are 18 and 15.

Love Miles? Keep on reading to find out more about him. Also, follow my blog for my upcoming shorts about Miles~