Sarina (Chapter 63)

"I got some more info, one of the student's parents is a CEO and he heard his mom talking about how they will make more money than ever because of this organization. Something about transporting goods for them in exchange for cash."

"They are accepting income under the table to avoid taxes so they can keep every penny", I said.

"Exactly. It looks like from all the other students I've talked to, their parents are saying the same things. Cosen is paying them to help them out. They're probably using them to sell black-market stuff. It's a good cover as no one would bat an eye at these companies", Masen said.

"Yeah, this is too good of a cover, lucky we know exactly what these companies are."

"The problem is, how are they going to prove these people are involved with illegal stuff", he asked.

"Good question. I heard Javi was able to collect text messages, maybe he will have to tap into some phone calls too. I don't know how that works but it would be good for the team if they can get evidence", I said.

"Yeah, it would be."

We were sitting down at lunch, just the two of us. If anyone asked to join us, Masen said he just wanted to spend time with me.

"Can I have a word with you two in my office?"

We looked up to see Tyler, undercover of course looking down at us.

"Uh...yes sir", Masen said.

We all arrived at his office. Tyler closed the door behind us. We all took a seat.

"I seriously hate these stupid glasses", he complained.

"I think they look handsome on you", I said with a giggle.

"Seriously?"

I nodded happily.

"The woman has spoken uncle. I think you look cool with it too, you look all professor-like with your hair all nice and your suit", Masen said.

"Yeah, yeah. Anyway, anything to update me on."

Masen informed Tyler of everything he found out from the students.

"We definitely have Cosen now. It would be a good idea for Javier to tap into their parent's phones but there is a chance Cosen played around with something so no one could access their phones that easily", Tyler said.

"Oh yeah, that's true", I said.

"For now, let's just go with what we have and devise a plan."

"There's some activity in the cafeteria '', we heard Javi say over our earpieces.

"What's going on?"

"I can't really make it out but...looks like someone is looking for someone. I'm trying to listen to what he's saying. Something like...where is that brat...he's ratting us out to...to the police. Masen, he needs to go", Javi said.

"Get an I.D on him, call in backup."

"He has a gun Tyler, get the two of them out now! I'm trying to see if they have anyone else in the building. If they do, they can easily lock down the school. It looks like they were onto us. I don't know how they found out so fast but they did."

"Shit! I had a feeling that would happen. I have a feeling Andy had no choice but to alert Cosen. Masen, Sarina, you two stay here. Keep this locked at all times and don't answer to anyone, not even me. You listen to Javi, he will let you know if it's safe", Tyler said.

"Okay. Please be careful."

I threw my arms around him, he hugged me.

"I will."

He turned to Masen.

"You're in charge here. I know you hate this but...here."

He handed Masen a gun.

"I trust you with this and I trust you will do what it takes to protect her."

He also took off his bulletproof vest.

"I need you to wear this. Just in case."

"But what about you?"

"I'll be fine."

Masen looked nervous at first.

"I promise I won't let you down. She's safe with me."

"Good", he said.

He placed his hand in Masen's hair, patting him before leaving.