Tyler(Chapter 60)🔞

🔞Warning! This chapter might be triggering to some viewers Tyler has another mental health episode. You have been warned.🔞

Enjoy!

"GOD DAMNIT!"

"We were too fuckin late", Josh shouted angrily.

I pitched the bridge of my nose.

"Make sure her family contacts me directly. I'll cover everything for them", I said.

"Are you sure? I can handle that-"

"No...I have to."

I stuck around for a moment and watched as the forensics team covered her body. I'm so sick and tired of losing people. I hate how Cosen continues to have the upper hand. It feels as though I will never be able to figure out Quinn as he seems to be spontaneous with hit acts of violence and terror. I'm not used to that. I'm used to the bad guy having some kind of motive, some reason as to why they feel the need to harm innocent people. Quinn has none. I think I figured out the purpose for Cosen but it seems like Quinn acts of his own free will, and that's deadly.

"Let's head back to the library", I told Josh.

He nodded.

When we arrived, they had the entire library building tapped off. The students Quinn took as hostages were outside being interviewed by officers. I'm glad none of them were hurt.

"Sir, I'm here."

I turned to see Javier had made it. I requested him to come since his expertise is with computers.

"Good. I got word that the students' accounts were hacked and their personal information led to the exposure of their parent's identities. Their parents were contacted by Cosen but I do not know the conversions they had. All I know is that the parents had to accept something from the member called Quinn as he threatened to harm students whose parents refused the offer he set out for them."

"Andy must have access to some amazing devices to be able to pull this off", Javier said.

"I don't like that he's doing this but Grace said he's being forced to so...I see him as a victim. I just don't know how I can prevent him from doing this. Even though he isn't getting his hands dirty literally, he is still harming people by letting Cosen have their way with them."

"I wish I knew when they were planning to do something. I could then go against Andy and try to stop him before he does anything."

"You really think you can take on Andy", I asked.

He let out a sigh.

"I'm not sure. I've been studying and practicing my hacking skills for a while now. I've surpassed even some of the seniors of the Air Force who specialize in cybercrime. Sometimes, professional training isn't enough. Andy has street smarts, I do not."