Tyler (Chapter 74)

"So, what are your plans for today? Gonna see him again?"

"Yeah. I don't want to wait too long. Quinn and the others might have come up with something, I want to get on Cloe's father's good side as fast as possible to find out more info."

"Are you sure you want to do this alone", he asked.

"Yes, this will show that I'm not a threat. I do not intend to fight, I just want information."

"Quinn plays dirty, I don't trust him."

"Neither do I but this is playing it safe. It seems like he is alone. He could have easily taken me out yesterday, he's not shy when it comes to killing in front of a crowd. He does his own thing but when it comes to me, I'm off-limits until his boss gives him the green light. He poses little threat to me right now."

"Just make sure if you're in trouble, you call me. I'll come rushing over asap."

"I'll do that. For now, I will just give you the location of where I'm going and update you if I have to leave. That way if you lose contact with me or if something happens, you can know my last known whereabouts."

"Sounds good."

~

It was now the afternoon. I was back, ready to see him.

"Tyler", Cloe shouted when she saw me.

I walked over to her. She was visibly nervous.

"Don't worry, okay? Nothing is going to happen. Just keep calm and play along."

She nodded.

"Okay."

We rode in the elevator together up to where her father was.

"Cloe, good to see you again", he happily said.

"Dad, you always see me, remember", she said, sounding a bit calmer than earlier.

"And Tyler! Good to see you too, so soon in fact."

After shaking his hand I took a seat across from him.

"What are you here for again", he asked.

"I thought it over about the offer you made with me. I was interested in finding more information."

"Of course. So you really want to be the face of Hason huh?"

"As you know, this won't be my first attempt at it."

"I know. It was crazy what happened. I'm glad you all made it out alright."

"Yeah, I would have never suspected a terrorist group attacking me."