Chapter 3

I slid on my black cargo pants and a fitted long sleeve black shirt and my black and orange Yeezy 700. I pulled my hair back into a slick curly ponytail. I did my make up in a soft glam. I clipped my badge and gun on to my hip and grabbed my bullet proof vest.

Harmony you ready? I called out walking past her room.

Yes I'm coming!

Okay baby! I went down the back steps and into the kitchen. I grabbed her cereal and milk for her breakfast and made me some coffee and a bagel.

Mom can I call my dad? Harmony asked coming into the kitchen and sitting down.

It's early baby he's probably not up yet. Call him when you get out of school.

Okay. Can we have wings for dinner tonight?

Yeah sure I don't see why not. Tell Ms. marry I said I'll pick you up from her house and than we can go get some.

Okay! She smiled. I leaned in and kissed her forehead while she ate.
I finished getting my work stuff together than made sure all her stuff for school was together. I laid her edges back down and greased her face.

Have a good day baby! I smiled at my daughter. She kissed my cheek and got out smiling. I loved dropping my daughter off at school in the mornings. It was actually my favorite part of my day.

GoodMorning officer Ray! Cindy the clerk said as I got off the elevator.

GoodMorning! I smiled. I walked into my office and the most beautiful bouquet of roses sat on my desk along with a box of chocolate covered strawberries. "What are these?" I smiled looking at them. I finally found a card as I sat my stuff down.

"I hope your day is as beautiful as you!" CM❤️

Who is CM? These are beautiful!

You got my flowers! Erin smiled standing in my door way.

You sent me these? I asked with a smile.

Uhh yeah, hope you like them.

I do, there beautiful thank you! I smiled putting them down to hug him. He smiled widely and I let him go as I seen Chante walking past with her lips twisted up with a smirk.

Your welcome I'm glad you liked them.

I really do thank you!

Sooo about that date?!

She's busy she can't! Chante said interrupting him and pushing me into my office quickly closing the door.

Why you do that?

Girl please you know you don't wanna go on a date with that square! She said twisting up her lips and sitting down.

Ight! I sat down at my desk and logged into my computer. "Y'all think y'all know me and y'all don't!"

Dante is a hood Nigga which is crazy cause you love putting these niggas away! Secondly what was that other nigga name Demarion HOOD NIGGA! And the nigga Sam was a hood nigga! What you gone do with that nigga over there? Not a damn thing cause you don't like wholesome ass niggas. You need to just get back with Dante honestly. You keep finding something wrong with all these niggas ain't giving nobody a chance.

Cause I don't need to. I don't need sex! I don't need a man I am fine. And if it ain't my husband don't nobody need to be around my daughter. I refuse for her to ever see that I'm getting treated wrong by any man.

You don't need sex? Yeah okay that attitude nasty as fuck ain't have sex since wax had you.

I'm fine doing my own thing.